Pet Peeves

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
Kris18 said:
Been avoiding this thread for a while, but I'll finally post.

Learn to airblast, you fucking cunts. It'll save your teammates.

Most versatile ability is so neglected. Reflects projectiles, extinguishes teammates, and knocks enemies back. It counters pyros, soldiers, demos, huntsman, crossbow, sandman, wrap assassin, sentry guns, ubers, and point caps. Its literrally overpowered, people just need to use it and LEARN to use it.

Katze

Recognized Member
Pyro is such a direct counter for demoman or demoknight that I sometimes look forward to the Phlog pyro, since they can't airblast me to stop my charge.

Chinominican

Recognized Member
Snow said:
madame rash said:
I might be the only person who doesn't really find the Dead Ringer lame/annoying, no matter what team I'm on. :v But the noise is pretty funny imo when a Spy tries to run before decloaking and then FWOOOSOSHSHOMM

Deadringer ain't all that annoying to me. I'd say about 90% of the spies I've ever seen use it make it so bloody obvious that they used it, and even if they get you with it, you know to be on the lookout for the rest of the match so they usually don't get you a second time unless you just pull something stupid or are just too busy to deal with it. Maybe I just haven't met good enough spies yet, but I've never had too much of a problem with it. Also, I'm just not sure what they did to the deadringer in the revamp, since I never play spy. Halp plz.

Oh, Practical dislikes me as a spy since I always catch him off guard with the dead ringer, actually, he dislikes spies in general tbh

Barzola

Recognized Member
The Machina and the Enforcer, both weapons are pretty OP and annoying when faced against them.

Barzola

Recognized Member
PhilbobTheSailor said:
Kris18 said:
Been avoiding this thread for a while, but I'll finally post.

Learn to airblast, you fucking cunts. It'll save your teammates.
KZO15B3.gif

Quote seems to understand the airblasting situation. xD

PhilbobTheSailor said:
Kris18 said:
Barzola said:
The Machina and the Enforcer, both weapons are pretty OP and annoying when faced against them.

How's the Machina OP?
+Damage on a fully charged shot, aka camp, charge, body shoot for dayz

Well yeah, and most of the time when I play as sniper and there's a few other snipers on their team, most of them seem to have the Machina, which is pretty OP in my opinion. Which also brings up Phlog pyros that anger me as to how much damage they do with their crits. But i don't see too many people airblasting except in MvM which brings up Kris' point of how many people don't even know what right-clicking as a pyro even does.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
The machina looks like it's slanted on an angle. Then again i'm running ridiculous fovs

Barzola

Recognized Member
Enforcer spies, rage pyros(Phlog), rage heavies(Huo Long Heater), and Newb Snipers(Machina) just annoy me the most.

Veigar

Recognized Member
Have I ever mentioned Jarate gangbangs.

There's always a Sniper who throws Jarate on me, and the whole enemy team proceeds to dogpile me with bullets, rockets, fire, knives, peanut butter, jelly, pepperoni, batteries, and double-ended dildos. What is this?

Katze

Recognized Member
madame rash said:

There's always a Sniper who throws Jarate on me, and the whole enemy team proceeds to dogpile me with bullets, rockets, fire, knives, peanut butter, jelly, pepperoni, batteries, and double-ended dildos. What is this?
I fail to see how free dildos are a problem. Especially double-ended ones, dat shit's expensive. The jar of piss only spices up the whole thing.
trollmastr said:
And then theres the cloak and dagger spies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
My personal favorite are the new players who will never decloak because they're scared of being killed. cough dis guy cough

Barzola

Recognized Member
trollmastr said:
And then theres the cloak and dagger spies

I dont see a problem with them, i used to be a cloak and dagger spy till i just took advice from Kris and have been using the default Invis Watch forever and it's way easier than using a Cloak and Dagger.

Kris18

Recognized Member
madame rash said:

Hey, don't knock the double-ended dildos. Every time I Spy and get Jarate'd, I enjoy the sight of flying floppy phalluses as I take mini-critical damage from each one.

But it's worth it, because dicks. And don't you forget it, Missy.

Veigar

Recognized Member
Kris18 said:
Hey, don't knock the double-ended dildos. Every time I Spy and get Jarate'd, I enjoy the sight of flying floppy phalluses as I take mini-critical damage from each one.

I'm not knocking them. I'd be a hypocrite. Because I am a rubber dick. Do you mind not oppressing me you ableist scum?
EDIT: Also my nickname is Cockslut to like half the server.

And I just remembered that uh, people who think they're better at Medic than me peeve me off. I'm the Faker of Medics. The Jesus of virtual battle doctors. C'mon. Don't try to beat me.

Katze

Recognized Member
madame rash
EDIT: Also my nickname is Cockslut to like half the server.

New chatbind get!

SillyKitty

Spawn camping. Nearly everything else is already mentioned. But spawncamping.

On ANY map, it's just a quick ticket for me to sigh half frustrated and log off of tf2. 

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Kris18 said:
madame rash said:

Lol. I throw Jarate just because I can trace yellow better.

Kris18

Recognized Member
xSpeced said:
Kris18 said:
madame rash said:

Lol. I throw Jarate just because I can trace yellow better.
So why do you throw giant purple floppy dildos at me? =(

Aeon Neko

If we're still talking about Pet Peeves, my biggest one is myself. I am my own peeve. If there's nothing I can be mad and/or peeved about in a game, I will eventually find a reason to be mad/peeved at something. Even if I have to make it up. That, coupled with a play style that splits right down casual and serious, it is quite safe to say that I am my own pet peeve.

That, and the persistence of many players I have encountered are quite high. That counts, right?