Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Mystic

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Instinct

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

Floofy

Recognized Member
For those of you who have pokemon go, which I believe is most of you, which team are you on?
BTW: Valor FTW

Last edited:

Leviathan

Recognized Member
Does anyone else notice the glitch where gyms randomly turn yellow?

Veigar

Recognized Member
tumblr_oawtnwCFpD1uk3wmfo1_500.jpg

TEAM INSTINCT TAKIN YOU DOWN TO FLAVOR TOWN

Floofy

Recognized Member
@Spits well then... I won't say anything, I promised I wouldn't say anything and become part of the meme... TEAM MYSTIC SUCKS #TeamValor FTW SUCK ON IT!!!

Jimmy

Recognized Member
@Spits well then... I won't say anything, I promised I wouldn't say anything and become part of the meme... TEAM MYSTIC SUCKS #TeamValor FTW SUCK ON IT!!!

why are team valor so aggressive like "WE THE BEST AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT CHOSE A DIFFERENT TEAM FOR A MOBILE APP IS THE REASON FOR AMERICA'S DOWNFALL"

Floofy

Recognized Member
why are team valor so aggressive like "WE THE BEST AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT CHOSE A DIFFERENT TEAM FOR A MOBILE APP IS THE REASON FOR AMERICA'S DOWNFALL"
IDK. I'm not like that tho. Actually I'm pretty sure we're cool with instinct, everyone is.

Veigar

Recognized Member
IDK. I'm not like that tho. Actually I'm pretty sure we're cool with instinct, everyone is.
instinct is the team everyone lowkey knows is going to be the underdog so everyones nice to instinct because what can u even size them up with? the single instinct gym in the entire state that theyre super proud of? no. instinct is busy being too shit to care about being the best so mystic and valor can duel it out while instinct players are sitting in the colosseum stands throwing fucking sticky hands at each other

Papa Wazley's Alt

Recognized Member
BACK IN MY DAYS WE DIDNT HAD POKEMON GO APP NOR SMARTPHONE, WE HAD POKE WALKER INSTEAD
250px-Pokewalker.png

IMG_20150306_230231-1_zpsvupmglen.jpg

Those were the good times.

Yo don't forget the old school OG AR 3DS app: Pokemon Dream Radar

box.jpg

250px-Dream_Radar_Forces_of_Nature_promotional_art.png

tornadus.jpg

In my time, that was the shizzle my dawg.

Tricky

•~•