powers out

Astral

Recognized Member
My power went out yesterday and is still out so ive been staying in a town where there's still power but this is a dumb way to lose power just from snow storms and it was because of a tree that landed on some power lines

Swishy

Recognized Member
awwwww that's sucks. Hope you can get back on soon. How did you write this? xD?

Bora

Recognized Member

Thresher

Recognized Member
Im sorry, I know your probably upset and without power, but I mean really?
You dropped these- ................

Also, your in Maine. Power gets up fairly quickly in snow areas. I usually get mine back without hours. And I dont even live in a place where we get bad storms. The longest I went without power was 4 days or so. And that was from hurricane sandy. That shit was bad.
Why did you make a thread for this anyways? This could have easily been a status update.

Astral

Recognized Member
Im sorry, I know your probably upset and without power, but I mean really?
You dropped these- ................

Also, your in Maine. Power gets up fairly quickly in snow areas. I usually get mine back without hours. And I dont even live in a place where we get bad storms. The longest I went without power was 4 days or so. And that was from hurricane sandy. That shit was bad.
Why did you make a thread for this anyways? This could have easily been a status update.

well we just got our power back today but it was out during half time on a football game