Profile Artworks

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
☆☆☆

Evidently I wanted an excuse to shoutout someone I recently commissioned for my profile artwork, MrPaperBagHead, he does animation of any scene / character you want for an extremely reasonable price, though most animated commissions aren't cheap either. You can check out his work on my profile as well as his!

☆☆☆☆

Anyways, feel free to post a screenshot of your steam profile and flex on the people who are too lazy to design a profile. (Yuki & Kona, and probably most
At least Ivy made an attempt - if you just want to have a long artwork to match with your background, use this website to obtain the file, and this to upload. Though I still highly recommend checking out MrPaperBagHead!

View attachment 5866
I wonder why your profile reminds me of Lux :thinking:
Anyways I thought about having an actual art profile set up but I just like the simplistic steam background I have. I mainly didn't do the special artwork idea because I had no idea what artwork I should have for it (or even an overall theme I should have).

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Just find a background you like and shove it into that generator, it makes things look a lot cleaner imo

fishska

I don't need an animated steam artwork showcase to flex, I flex with my commission board along with my competitive medals.
cool.png

steam profile.png