Pubg vs Fortnite

Which is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Incognito

Recognized Member
They are different games, it's just that they both have the battle royale mode, so there is no point of discussion.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Minecraft hunger games

Kiro

Recognized Member
if you're looking for a chill game with a bunch of kids running around, fornite is for you. if you're looking for a skill-based, challenging, and tense game, pubg is for you. due to the skill required and how tense things can get when it's you and one other, I prefer pubg.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
How about the better one is the one you prefer. Wow I just solved the problem now shut the fuck up about this thanks

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Every fucker in my school plays fortnite. I don’t understand how it got popular at all. There are tons of fucking games that are way better and also free. The current state of tf2 is fucking better than fortnite and that’s saying something.

Swift

Recognized Member
Non-biased opinion.

Pubg is a technical mess of a game, From the insane fuckfest of a netcode to the 1.0 second delay on cold bore shots,.
Currently 90% of china uses some sort of cheat system in the game so have fun with that.
Originally the game was an arma 3 mod and it shows, even having that arma 3 aiming system which feels floaty.
seeing how big the game got, the drop rates on rare items are low (Lower than anything ive ever seen)
Playing on third person servers is still a huge advantage.

Fortnite's netcode is way more stable compared to Pubg.
Art style allows gameplay to be less grounded.
Building mechanic separating good players from casual players (Although this can be annoying at times if you dont know how to counter act it)
Weekly game modes (Pubg has decided to do this but its stale, shotgun only are you joking me?)
Ability to earn free ingame currency via 'Save the world' and battle royale. On top of this the season pass costs around 950v's and allows you to earn up to 2kv's, meaning you can re-buy the battle pass the next season without spending more money.
Daily cosmetic rotation which seems fairly alright, although this style of store means you have within 24 hours to buy the cosmetic you want or youre going to miss it, forcing people to spend money right there and then.
Gameplay feels solid.
map is small and allows for nice combat.

Sources.
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/02/16/99-of-pubgs-banned-cheaters-are-from-china
https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/7o6mcg

FilboTheDerp

Recognized Member
Yes. Battle royal games are still trash
so false. there are a lot of really well made battle royale games out there. its a genre of video games unparalleled by any other genre. minecraft hunger games is the best. i assume fortnite and pubg are just hunger games but without the hunger.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
minecraft hunger games is the best
This man is objectively correct.
Every fucker in my school plays fortnite. I don’t understand how it got popular at all. There are tons of fucking games that are way better and also free. The current state of tf2 is fucking better than fortnite and that’s saying something.
TF2's state is not better than fortnite, nowhere near since fortnite did this thing called going
m a i n s t r e a m