Put Stat Mods on servers?

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
I dunno its seems cool. Things like GameME are pretty popular and fun to compete with other people, who can get the highest points.

Dfox

This would be interesting, but there needs to be a balance. Having popups in csay and shit like that is annoying as fuck. A lot of servers do that and it is simply the worst thing. But yeah, maybe just a command to open motd and see some stats would be cool.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
This would be interesting, but there needs to be a balance. Having popups in csay and shit like that is annoying as fuck. A lot of servers do that and it is simply the worst thing. But yeah, maybe just a command to open motd and see some stats would be cool.
while that could be cool i meant something like this
e4a821bd3bce5dc14dd0175dd5e7da56.png

Its like a ingame chat thing. if you have ever been on a server with gameme type thing

sapphire

Recognized Member
Inb4 everyone console starts to get flooded with "Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969) Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969) Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969) Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969) Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969) Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969) Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969) Lost 10 points for dying to HackerxdGitGud (6969)"

David

GameME would be nice, but not with chat-tracked statistics. GameME is very biased towards Engineers and Medics on Freak Fortress, but otherwise I would definitely enjoy seeing this added.

cube

Recognized Member
while that could be cool i meant something like this
View attachment 4649
Its like a ingame chat thing. if you have ever been on a server with gameme type thing

Those mostly just are annoying and for one second of bragging rights.
If u want stats just buy a strange weapon/cosmetic they keep track of points and kills