Puyo Puyo

Kimberlee

Has anyone here ever played a single Puyo Puyo game? (Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche counts.) If so, what was your experience with the game/series? If you are unfamiliar with the series, it's just a puzzle game where you battle others by creating chains. I've been playing since Puyo Pop Fever, which was a bit hard at first. Now, it's just common sense.

Attachments

• Puyo20th.jpg
    Puyo20th.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 168

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Has anyone here ever played a single Puyo Puyo game? (Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche counts.) If so, what was your experience with the game/series? If you are unfamiliar with the series, it's just a puzzle game where you battle others by creating chains. I've been playing since Puyo Pop Fever, which was a bit hard at first. Now, it's just common sense.
Don't mean to brag, but I'm a mean bean machine master

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
tfw youre the only guy who plays that "unknown to the gaming world" game.

Kimberlee

It's widely known in Japan. I'd figured people would know because Puyo Puyo Tetris was localized for the Switch and PS4(since 2014) and on sale in Steam.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
It's widely known in Japan. I'd figured people would know because Puyo Puyo Tetris was localized for the Switch and PS4(since 2014) and on sale in Steam.
Japan, not the world. Not everyones a weeb nor Japanes my friend. (Im not implying youre a weeb, but just saying not everyone is a weeb.)