Question?

cartmen

Recognized Member
Does anyone here play Realm of the Mad God and if so I know the basics but I need help with the more advanced stuff like ocean trenches and tomb of the ancients and overall more of the game.

Deku

Recognized Member
Go watch like.. Bickuribox12. He's a good youtuber and does some tutorials, not sure if he's done tutorials of those.

Denied

jb map maker
Hey guys, did you know that we're living in 2017? That's right! That means we have google.

Use it.

ash

ychan
TF2 Admin
Hey guys, did you know that we're living in 2017? That's right! That means we have google.

Use it.

Perhaps he wanted something more involved or personal. Maybe he was doing this as a means to meet someone new, strike up a conversation, or talk about a game he's interested in. I don't think it's fair to tell him to just "Google it" when any one of us is open to either comment or not comment. He's not putting a gun to our heads asking for an answer he could easily look up, he's casually asking on a gaming forum for help.

Just saying.

Denied

jb map maker
Perhaps he wanted something more involved or personal. Maybe he was doing this as a means to meet someone new, strike up a conversation, or talk about a game he's interested in. I don't think it's fair to tell him to just "Google it" when any one of us is open to either comment or not comment. He's not putting a gun to our heads asking for an answer he could easily look up, he's casually asking on a gaming forum for help.

Just saying.
Well yeah, but I have no respect for cartmen atm.

Also isn't this thread in the wrong section.

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
He's not putting a gun to our heads asking for an answer he could easily look up
jok.png

Gotta get those pointless likes.

Recognized Member
I used to play it a lot when it was popular say bout 2-3 years ago. But the game is kinda dead to me, did they update in someway to make it interesting once more?