Really late intro

Kurumesu

TF2 Admin
It’s me, Nick Senpai. An edgy weeb Sniper main who plays on the Orange server.

I’m a pretty chill guy. Very friendly to most who also have a good time. Only ever “rude” to those also rude.

I mostly play for fun and laughs. So nothing personal if I kill you. If I taunt after I kill you, it’s for one of few reasons:

1, You taunted at me. (Depends on why. If you did it because you got a really amazing/weird kill on me that wasn’t to mock me, then I’ll ignore. But if you did it to mock me, then don’t be surprised if I taunt back.)

2, I was in a foul mood IRL. (We all have bad days. If I do taunt at you because I’m not in a good mood, look in chat for me to say “I feel better now.”)

3, I kill you for always targeting me. (If your targeting to kill me and keep failing, I’ll taunt for a dopamine rush. *I don’t mean it personally*)

Other than that, I’m all chill. If you are also a weeb, someone who enjoys anime or someone who doesn’t mind having a weeb as a friend, feel free to add me as a friend.

That’s all I got for now, toodles 👋

Gary

Recognized Member
Hey man good to see you on the forums as well! :)

P.S: STOP SNIPING ME! 😭

Shetts

Recognized Member
Hey, I can confirm the chill guy part as I have enjoyed playing against you on multiple occasions. Wish you scoped in way more when playing sniper (instead of body shotting <3) but aside from that welcome to the forums gamer! 💪

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
1620885091141.png

An edgy weeb that isn't a spy main, amazing. Enjoy orange, make sure to constantly be recording to report the stinky hackers.

Kurumesu

TF2 Admin
Hey, I can confirm the chill guy part as I have enjoyed playing against you on multiple occasions. Wish you scoped in way more when playing sniper (instead of body shotting <3) but aside from that welcome to the forums gamer! 💪
Let me answer this concern. I actively scope in every time, but I have a tendency to slightly panic-move my mouse away from someone or they scope in on me before my crosshair is over them.

So if I have this happen, I’ll have no choice but to noscope or pull my SMG.

But I’m actively trying to improve with scoping in and headshotting. So rest assured, I’ll hopefully hit more scoped in shots in the future.