Reccomendations for Poor Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issac

Hello people, I admit to being a poor person, backpack worth like 4 keys. But for all you experienced traders out there, tell us what we should do with this stuff

Melancholy

Recognized Member
Because you don't have much, and nowadays everyone knows the profit tricks, just buy up some nice cosmetics. If you really wanna go for it, go on backpack.tf and wait for people selling expensive cosmetics for cheaper than their normal price and go ahead and re-sell it.

sapphire

Recognized Member
Test your luck. Spycrab for around 3 ref or maybe less. Or you can try unboxing when it's one of those "x2 chance of getting unusual" season.

Fresh n Fruity

Recognized Member
It's easy to set up a bp.tf bot as it's an easy way to get a starting in making profit. It can be pretty confusing to set up the bot initially though.
Basically what you're doing is buying and selling low cost items for slightly different prices, turning a little bit of profit each time. This profit can then be used to buy and sell more expensive items that will give much higher profit per trade.

Doing all this can help you to get started into unusual trading though, with keys being over 36 refined now, getting one scrap per trade requires ~300 trades to get just one key profit. The time for trading is largely over, but I'm glad if this helps you.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Hello people, I admit to being a poor person, backpack worth like 4 keys. But for all you experienced traders out there, tell us what we should do with this stuff
Stop sucking at trading newfaggoli
In my experience, the best experience is getting lucky, its all in the cards
Bought killawatt antlers for 10 keys, unboxed a 300 key unusual
Just gotta git gud

user removed

Recognized Member
Bought killawatt antlers for 10 keys, unboxed a 300 key unusual
meme.PNG

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
It's pretty hard these days... I just got lucky. Otherwise I'm not sure if the traditional "Scrap 2 Unusual" with selling weapons for a scrap works anymore..

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
I used to be like you until I sold cards at a scrap each and 11 crates for 1 scrap, I also bought items from the community market place place and sold them on trade servers

Status
Not open for further replies.