Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

Recognized Member
This is why we can't have nice things. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad. We could have just kept the rule for a day to try it out and, if everyone disliked it, taken it out. Instead, we all made a big deal out of it. Why can't we just have open minds and try things out?

Thstardust

Recognized Member
As a person that have been known to handle mass rebellions pretty well, i'd say it's mostly just the warden slipping up. It's almost as if wardens want the reds to massively turn on them and kill them. I agree with shadow, and trying the rule out wouldn't have been a bad idea. Personally i would like the ability for engineers to build dispensers. Would also add some interesting meta game. Maybe make the medi gun give ammo over time? Would be a really cool way to make the medic a "go-to supportclass". Allowing the blues to re enter seems like a bad idea to me, though since i haven't tested it out, i can't slam down on it. I feel like it disables too much of the gameplay, and removes the thing that makes SG JB to SG JB. Our JB rewards good blue play, but also allows reds to rebel.

Katze

Recognized Member
@1769 I would take the time to point out how many contradictions you make to your own argument to suit it, but I don't have the time or energy right now. If someone camps armory or re-enters with intent to camp, slay them, but I honestly don't see a big deal. There's no proof that it's unbalanced.

Recognized Member
@1769 I would take the time to point out how many contradictions you make to your own argument to suit it, but I don't have the time or energy right now. If someone camps armory or re-enters with intent to camp, slay them, but I honestly don't see a big deal. There's no proof that it's unbalanced.

You can't slay someone for camping unless you are spectating them. It's much easier to seek out a blue who reenters the armory.

If you guys want proof of it being unbalanced, check out any other jailbreak server and try playing red. Good luck trying to get through the vents.

Astra

Recognized Member
You can't slay someone for camping unless you are spectating them. It's much easier to seek out a blue who reenters the armory.

If you guys want proof of it being unbalanced, check out any other jailbreak server and try playing red. Good luck trying to get through the vents.
Which brings us back to Asu's statement about rebelling.
That's because most of you just make a run for the armory. Take notice of the guard patterns, look for opportunity to dash unnoticed. Or better yet, make a plan with the team.

Recognized Member
Which brings us back to Asu's statement about rebelling.

Running straight for armory does not always work, especially when there is a good warden with guards who know how to guard. We have been lacking that lately, and all I'm saying is that allowing blues to reenter will not solve that problem it will just be a crutch for bad players to go blue.

Thstardust

Recognized Member
You'd be suprised of how many times i end up stabbing the warden by just synchronizing with his movement. When he moves in to kill rebeller with a shotgun and then moves back again, you just follow him. Since the field of view isn't all 180 degrees around you, you can stand pretty much next to people.

Thresher

Recognized Member
It shouldn't ever
Then get better blues lol
This is an issue we never had before. This is because a lot of the good blues left jailbreak.
Like 1769 said, get good. And you won't need rules to make it easier for you.
You shouldn't need rules to prevent a mass rebellion. Its jailbreak. It's easier to run at once then hide for 5 minutes only to find the blue in armory.

Ibram

Recognized Member
This is an issue we never had before. This is because a lot of the good blues left jailbreak.
You shouldn't need rules to prevent a mass rebellion. Its jailbreak. It's easier to run at once then hide for 5 minutes only to find the blue in armory.
I don't know if you noticed, but the point your making contradicts your purpose. You say BLU's shouldn't have the rules make it easier, but indirectly you are also suggesting that this rule makes it easier for reds. The whole point of rebelling isn't that it should be an alternative route, but a mission to kill the BLU's. What's the point of rebelling when its only 10% harder than conforming to the warden? Not allowing BLU's to re-enter makes it easier for reds to rebel and harder for BLU's to deal with them. That is unfair, and if possible should be flipped.
running straight for armory does not always work
Not always = 90% I guess

Katze

Recognized Member
I'm going to be blunt. That is quite honestly the most autistic argument I've heard if you're being serious.

"Get good"?

Are you fucking kidding me? What if the reds are just as good if not better? I once killed a full health heavy as scout with only a bat. Yes, there could've been better blues, but you only learn through practice. Being completely unforgiving because they're not as mlg as you in all your god-given talent is not balanced. It's just you being stubborn.

Astra

Recognized Member
The rule is not in anymore, so why are we still arguing about this? Just leave it.

Thresher

Recognized Member
I once killed a full health heavy as scout with only a bat.
And reentering would fix this?
hat is quite honestly the most autistic argument I've heard if you're being serious.
I am.
Being completely unforgiving because they're not as mlg as you in all your god-given talent is not balanced.
I have never had an issue with a mass rebellion. Im hardly good at this game.
Just go scout, heavy or soldier and make sure they cant enter armory in the first place. And thats assuming its 1 blue vs 5 reds. If its 20 reds vs 1 blue then go on red and wait for everyone to switch at once, then rejoin. Mass rebellions fixed.
The rule is not in anymore, so why are we still arguing about this? Just leave it.
This thread was locked for a reason anyways.

Katze

Recognized Member
And reentering would fix this?
Did I ever say it would? You're great at taking my words out of context.

You should play competitive if you can stop 5 players from killing you AND prevent them from getting ammo (wow, being a sassy cunt is difficult!).

I happen to contribute to the Awesomenauts balance forums, as it's a fairly new, unbalanced game. In the balance sub-forum, if you present an argument without proof, or everyone agreeing that "x is OP," you're generally laughed off the forum. I don't know if that means anything to you, or puts it in perspective, but your arguments are still "get gud lol."

Thresher

Recognized Member
Did I ever say it would? You're great at taking my words out of context.

You should play competitive if you can stop 5 players from killing you AND prevent them from getting ammo (wow, being a sassy cunt is difficult!).

I happen to contribute to the Awesomenauts balance forums, as it's a fairly new, unbalanced game. In the balance sub-forum, if you present an argument without proof, or everyone agreeing that "x is OP," you're generally laughed off the forum. I don't know if that means anything to you, or puts it in perspective, but your arguments are still "get gud lol."
Did you even read anything I just said? Also, is this how a L4 acts?

Astra

Recognized Member
Someone just lock this thread again. It's causing more problems than it's solving.

Katze

Recognized Member
Did you even read anything I just said? Also, is this how a L4 acts?

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Have fun with easy mode jailbreak

Not like I care, just wanted to try it. It's like a small child whining and not eating their dinner: why not try it and see of you like it? I digress, this forum is too unprofessional for actual discussion, which is why the fucking circlejerk thread thrives while everything else shrivels and dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.