Request for Administrator on TF2 Crit Server

Gliide

New Poster
Recently on the crit server there has been an aimbot hacker that isn't being dealt with. The culprit is VERY annoying to the players who actually want to play on the server. Some of the players (including myself) did want to apply or at least see if there is an opening for an admin rank on the server. I personally go on the server quite consistently so I would monitor the lobby. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Schultz

Recognized Member
If this is an Mod Application, its the wrong section.

Zero1763

Recognized Member

qTF2

As I agree, for the past hour there has been a aimbotter on the server :^)
But an admin got him so gooooood bai hacker XD

Swishy

Recognized Member
Recently on the crit server there has been an aimbot hacker that isn't being dealt with. The culprit is VERY annoying to the players who actually want to play on the server. Some of the players (including myself) did want to apply or at least see if there is an opening for an admin rank on the server. I personally go on the server quite consistently so I would monitor the lobby. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Hey man, if you would like to apply to become moderator apply HERE. I wouldn't recommend applying until you have been here for at least 2-3 weeks. It's not up to me to decide what you can/can not do so go ahead!

qTF2

Hey man, if you would like to apply to become moderator apply HERE. I wouldn't recommend applying until you have been here for at least 2-3 weeks. It's not up to me to decide what you can/can not do so go ahead!
Yeah, I already know I would be good staff, I own a couple servers on garry's mod so I know how to play nice, and I love the forums :^)
but I think I will wait a couple weeks