Request for FF2 boss ideas

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
At the request of @Sir-Ignyr, here's a thread where you may submit some boss ideas.

Keep this thread for new boss ideas. Other suggestions (servers/updating other bosses/etc) should go into a new thread in the suggestions forum.

darkloor

Tyler1 would be a good boss if you know who he is you'll agree. Just use his screaming clips when he kills people and it will be funny af.

Sir-Ignyr

Like if you want it as boss

Attachments

• SuperMutantBehemoth.JPG
    SuperMutantBehemoth.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 283

Sir-Ignyr

The Super Mutant Behemoth from Fallout 4 is pretty large - hows the ratio of replication looking like? Will he be resized down to like player size which takes away from the behemoth effect or keep true to his actual size- which I can see being a problem if that the case with hit boxes and such.

Model will be resised to about 1.5 heavy size ( more or less ? ), i can just create new hitboxes that fits the model

Attachments

• maybe.JPG
    maybe.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: sin
If he is too large and has a big hitbox, he'll probably get stomped most games but if has a bad hitbox then it'll be a pain to play against

Sir-Ignyr

RobotSniper Rework, pick up ( Ubercharge Rage ) or down ( NewModel Rage ) or propose smth

Attachments

• RobotSniperRageChoice.png
    10.2 MB · Views: 179

Sir-Ignyr

Hot ! since u can't approach him on rage ;)

Attachments

• rocklava.JPG
    rocklava.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 279
  • the_rock.rar
    915.4 KB · Views: 187

Maple Syrup

New Poster
Hello, I know it has been a while since I responded to my boss suggestion.
After a long time my boss Frenzied Spy was changed quite a bit. After learning more about boss making I improved my boss over time and gave him a complete new rage.

Some of the major changes are:
*His rage Party Frenzy no longer has the rng aspect.
New version: Gains speed boost, minicrits, knockback immunity, and 50% dmg resistance with crit immunity. All of the buffs and debuffs last 6 seconds.
*He also gained a new ability where players are unable to be healed while the rage is active. There is a spark effect above players to indicate that the rage is still active.
*Revolver damage has been reduced.
*The cfg was fixed up to be easy to edit.

More details about his changes can be found in the text file in the Zip file.
Any updates I make to him can be found on the alliedmodders page, but feel free to make your own changes if needed.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321120

Attachments

• Frenzied Spy V1.0.4.zip
    20.9 MB · Views: 179