Request Saxton Hale Rules

Blecky

1. No camping spawn (slayable)[EDIT:No camping for 1 min in same spot (Rule follows for the Saxton)]
2.No suiside as Hale (slayable or kickable[I say this cause they can reset there que points at any time])
3.No delaying as Hale
4.No going afk as survivor (Slayable)
5.No friendly hale (slayable)
6.Exploits or Glitches are slayable
[Suitable for change at any time]

Last edited:

Thresher

Recognized Member
I think we need a /rules style thing for other servers like VSH and MCL in general. It's annoying explaining the rules instead if saying it's at /rules.

I really like these rules for VSH, also abusing exploits should be slayable.
Such as camping in a cabinet on that one map.

Blecky

I'm making this so it goes on the /rule page.
[EDIT:At least request to go on there]

Penq98

I think we need a /rules style thing for other servers like VSH and MCL in general. It's annoying explaining the rules instead if saying it's at /rules.

I really like these rules for VSH, also abusing exploits should be slayable.
Such as camping in a cabinet on that one map.
<--vsh_Rats_office_pb1

Thstardust

Recognized Member

Highrize420

Recognized Member
#s 2, 3, 5 and 6 are already not allowed. As for the spawncamping and staying in the same place for 1 spot, those really can't be enforced especially if the players are AFK and it kind of is unfair to tell someone they can't stay in one place. If someone is AFK, just move them to spectator.

Highrize420

Recognized Member
Isn't that reason enough to make them official rules?
They are official rules. They are just unwritten. If you want written rules then ask Asu or a Head. I was just letting em know that those are rules in case they didnt know. Just in case any mod has seen someone exploiting, they can slay them next time they see that, etc.