Resignation and a message

Kona

custom title
Before this starts, I wish to say that i hereby give up my position as Admin. I'm sorry everyone, but I can not properly administrate the servers and forums like this.

Alright, so most of you know that I don't like to talk about my personal life, but I need to say this. 7 years ago when I was about 10, I was diagnosed with depression. At first, it wasn't that bad, I just became sad at times and didn't know why. Fast forward about 5 years, and the depression starts to happen more frequently, and 2 years later, this year, I've started to have suicidal thoughts, and the depression is much more frequent. I'm now starting to believe the things I'm telling myself, such as being unwanted by many peoply I thought cared about me, and unloved by my own parents, I've never felt this unwated in my life, and this trip I've taken to Taiwan is actually making it worse. It's made me feel even more unwanted than the depression could have done on it's own, and the suicidal thoughts have gotten worse because of it.

When I first found the community about 2-3 years ago, it brought joy to me, even when I was feeling down. People were very nice to me when I first joined, and helped me out. The Admins were also very fun people, even if they were abusive. Now, I am no longer finding the amount of joy I've had in the past.

I'll still stay a part of the community, I have too many good memories here to let it go, but I, nor the community, will be the same

Thank you to everyone who has ever helped me during my time here, and thank you to the community for a good 2 years. I'm sorry I'm letting you guys down:

@Tricky you're my bestest friend here, and I am grateful for all the laughs we've shared and helping me through some tough times. You're a great guy, and I'm glad you're my friend

@SNC you've by far helped me the most in this community, helping me out a bit when I was new, teaching me when I was a new Admin, and even now helping me whenever I've made a mistake. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you

@ApexPredator436 you may have started to hate me, but because of you, I started to see my faults, and I appreciate that

@Yuki you've given me the chance to be an Admin in this wonderful community, and I enjoyed helping out, but I'm sorry to let you down in resigning. I was hoping to get closer to you, since you seen like a fun person, but you have shown that you wanted to be left alone almost everytime I've talked to you, and I'm sorry for bothering you most of the time

For everyone I didn't mention, thank you for taking me into the community, and giving me a good time, and like I said before, I'm sorry I have to let you guys down.

Thank you guys for everything

The Incognito

Recognized Member
Oh my god Kona, this is too hard to believe, I hope you can recover and feel better about your depression, good luck out there, it's been a good time to have you here... :)

Tricky

•~•
Before this starts, I wish to say that i hereby give up my position as Admin. I'm sorry everyone, but I can not properly administrate the servers and forums like this.

Alright, so most of you know that I don't like to talk about my personal life, but I need to say this. 7 years ago when I was about 10, I was diagnosed with depression. At first, it wasn't that bad, I just became sad at times and didn't know why. Fast forward about 5 years, and the depression starts to happen more frequently, and 2 years later, this year, I've started to have suicidal thoughts, and the depression is much more frequent. I'm now starting to believe the things I'm telling myself, such as being unwanted by many peoply I thought cared about me, and unloved by my own parents, I've never felt this unwated in my life, and this trip I've taken to Taiwan is actually making it worse. It's made me feel even more unwanted than the depression could have done on it's own, and the suicidal thoughts have gotten worse because of it.

When I first found the community about 2-3 years ago, it brought joy to me, even when I was feeling down. People were very nice to me when I first joined, and helped me out. The Admins were also very fun people, even if they were abusive. Now, I am no longer finding the amount of joy I've had in the past.

I'll still stay a part of the community, I have too many good memories here to let it go, but I, nor the community, will be the same

Thank you to everyone who has ever helped me during my time here, and thank you to the community for a good 2 years. I'm sorry I'm letting you guys down:

@Tricky you're my bestest friend here, and I am grateful for all the laughs we've shared and helping me through some tough times. You're a great guy, and I'm glad you're my friend

@SNC you've by far helped me the most in this community, helping me out a bit when I was new, teaching me when I was a new Admin, and even now helping me whenever I've made a mistake. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you

@ApexPredator436 you may have started to hate me, but because of you, I started to see my faults, and I appreciate that

@Yuki you've given me the chance to be an Admin in this wonderful community, and I enjoyed helping out, but I'm sorry to let you down in resigning. I was hoping to get closer to you, since you seen like a fun person, but you have shown that you wanted to be left alone almost everytime I've talked to you, and I'm sorry for bothering you most of the time

For everyone I didn't mention, thank you for taking me into the community, and giving me a good time, and like I said before, I'm sorry I have to let you guys down.

Bro,
I'm gonna miss you as an admin ;~;.
No you haven't let any people down. You were a great admin who tried to do no harm against others, and helped grow the community for the past year.
We've been through hard times man, but we always gone through them. I'll like for our friendship to go as long as it can. For the past year, you are a really great friend to me, and I'm glad to have you in my life.
I hope you get the help you need with your depression, as I know I have dealt with it as well.
I'm always here for you brochacho, I'm leave this at a high note:

SNC

Recognized Member
Best of luck Kona. You are a great admin (were, now). Will miss you.

Baron

Recognized Member
Kona, if you need someone to talk to, I'm open. Everybody is open. We care about you, alright?

Best of luck, Kona. Hope you keep steady and live well.

user removed

Recognized Member
Thank you so much for sticking through the thick and thin of the community here at SG. I always viewed you as one if not the most active and efficient admin on the team.
I hope that you know that we all appreciate you here and are willing to talk to you if you need help with your depression.
I'm sorry I have to let you guys down
If anything, you have brought this community to new heights. No need to put the blame on yourself. We all move on at some point.
Keep it real my dude.

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin

Rip good (Probably best among a few) admin.

In the nicest way possible, to be honest I'm not surprised about the depression, you've seemed off to me for a while as I used to talk to you a lot and we used to be on JB a lot and then you started to be... well... quiet. When I asked what was going on you only said not to worry as it was something you were just dealing with the like maybe 3rd time that I asked. In a way it seems kinda relieving that you come out to say it. I wish you the best Gizmo_... Spits... Kona... I wish you the best of luck and that you get through it, try to not let it get to you, and I hope that you'll be okay.

You didn't fail any of us, you did well for a really long time and just have to step down because of this and other stuff probably but none of us can really blame you at all for it.

So like before I wish you good luck.

-Blitz

Cat

Recognized Member
Aw cya Spits. The server you made (and lasted for like a month or less rip) was really fun to hang out on. I've got a lot of good memories of times with you and you always made jb an enjoyable place. You've helped the community with your adminship and I'm glad we could all have the opportunity to have someone like you be on the team.

I wish you the best of luck with your depression. I don't know what it's like to be in your shoes but I know it must be really difficult. Get better. There's people that care about you.

Kona

custom title
You guys have no idea how much this means to me. A couple of you(including Asu :D) have come to me to confort me, and I appreciate it.

I was offered to stay as Admin, but take leaves whenever te depression is major, and was given some simple, yet helpful advice.

I will try to be better than i was before, and have a better attitude towards you guys. I owe it to you guys, you have no idea how happy I was when reading these...

I know this might seem weird, saying I'm resigning and then going back on it(or you might be happy that I'm not leaving), but I'm still glad I got this off my chest, you guys deserve to know the truth. Again, thank you all for everything

Last edited:

Denied

jb map maker
You guys have no idea how much this means to me. A couple of you(including Asu :D) have come to me to confort me, and I appreciate it.

I was offered to stay as Admin, but take leaves whenever te depression is major, and was given some simple, yet helpful advice.

I will try to be better than i was before, and have a better attitude towards you guys. I owe it to you guys, you have no idea how happy I was when reading these...

I know this might seem weird, saying I'm resigning and then going back on it(or you might be happy that I'm not leaving), but I'm still glad I got this off my chest, you guys deserve to know the truth. Again, thank you all for everything
Just stay alive till you're 20, teenage depression is common.

Wickednick

Recognized Member

Shit

R.I.P. Ice Baby

Based Scotsman I hope you will rid this man of his depression by sucker punching his inner KYSamurai in the dickhole

luv u kona ice feel better or ill make you feel better

Green

my burgers are aggressive
Well like others have said, most (if not all) of us are willing to talk to you if you ever need to talk to someone. Take your time with things. Itll get better, trust me. I know its cliche but it does.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member

M8 I´m sorry you have depression it really sucks, i was going through the same thing starting 5 years ago but i wasnt diagnosed, I know what its like to not be loved by my own parents and everything in that paragraph. If you ever need someone to talk to i will always be here I hope it turns around and you get out of your depression, best of luck, Friend.

Kubo CatNip

Recognized Member
I'm going to miss you Kona/Spits/Gizmo_. I would like to say:
Thank you for helping me out
Thank you for helping me make SFM posters a bit better :v
Thank you for being my #1 favorite male admin :v
And, I promise I will work hard as an admin (even though I'm down everyday :v)

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
Shit happens
We all pull through
Hope you do too
Good luck kona spits swallows gizmo jizzmo and other weaboo names
Respect to you and how you become a top admin after being banned from aimbot
Shows how one can go from rags to riches
Either way
Ciao