Revert only warden needs access to mic

PotatoPete

This rule was added by yuki in hopes of getting more blus on the blu team without the need of automic checks yet this turned bad. With the removal of automic checks there happened to be more freekills and more freedays due to lack of auto mic checks

Pat

Recognized Member
I think that blues should need a microphone to be on blue. The rule
  • Going warden - You must be willing to become the Warden should the need arise. Stay on the red team if you do not wish to become the warden.
contradicts the
  • (Warden) Audible microphone - You must have functional microphone to become the Warden.
You need a mic to be warden and if you don't have to have a mic to be on blue well then you cant exactly go warden if the need arises.

Also having blue team players have a mic COULD reduce the amount of rule breaking.

screechy

I think that blues should need a microphone to be on blue. The rule
  • Going warden - You must be willing to become the Warden should the need arise. Stay on the red team if you do not wish to become the warden.
contradicts the
  • (Warden) Audible microphone - You must have functional microphone to become the Warden.
You need a mic to be warden and if you don't have to have a mic to be on blue well then you cant exactly go warden if the need arises.

Also having blue team players have a mic COULD reduce the amount of rule breaking.
get this man into law school

Klub

agreed, i dislike this rule of not needing a mic anymore. From what ive seen, there are more rounds of the same warden because others dont have actually have a mic to go warden.

coolpurple

now that it's been discussed, can we bring it up and get the rule changed back? or has it already been done?