• Yes i will fucking miss you and your meme material body and face

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No im glad you're leaving

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Who the fck are you again?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • ew its darkwolf

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • i wont leave a comment but i will vote in the poll to show my participation to this thread

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Gib itemz xd

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moashu

Recognized Member
Yea, im quitting TF2. Getting bored of it. I was hoping the pyro update would make me happy and give me hope but not really. Im not blaming Valve or saying the update was shit, i was expecting something fun but it wasnt really at all, well for me at least. I might move to other games like CSGO @Zero1763 shut up, Dota 2, etc.

But first, I would like to thank some people.

@Cat Basically the reason I joined this community and was active on Jailbreak, but now the server is pure kindergarden now.

@Baron My fellow comrade of SG that i enjoy spending time with, always made me chuckle.

@Zero1763 A friend that i play with and chat sometimes hes also a really big fat pokemon nerd, gitgud

@Wickednick Makes fun out of me in a friendly way and thanks to him i somehow became a meme, thanks Nick.

@Swift Best Daddy of the community, you're amazing and good at sniper i will fckin expose your cheatin ass

And the rest of the great members that i dont remember cause i wasnt talking with them a lot.

So yea, was fun. Started TF2 when i started high school and quitted TF2 when i finished high school....well kinda but you get it.

Was worth the 3.2k hours in TF2. Will i come back? Not sure but i might. Cant keep promises tho.

3d9cf188f480e3121da1150c597a9069--sister-quotes-friend-quotes.jpg

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Yea, im quitting TF2. Getting bored of it. I was hoping the pyro update would make me happy and give me hope but not really. Im not blaming Valve or saying the update was shit, i was expecting something fun but it wasnt really at all, well for me at least. I might move to other games like CSGO @Zero1763 shut up, Dota 2, etc.

@Cat Basically the reason I joined this community and was active on Jailbreak, but now the server is pure kindergarden now.

@Baron My fellow comrade of SG that i enjoy spending time with, always made me chuckle.

@Zero1763 A friend that i play with and chat sometimes hes also a really big fat pokemon nerd, gitgud

@Wickednick Makes fun out of me in a friendly way and thanks to him i somehow became a meme, thanks Nick.

@Swift Best Daddy of the community, you're amazing and good at sniper i will fckin expose your cheatin ass

And the rest of the great members that i dont remember cause i wasnt talking with them a lot.

So yea, was fun. Started TF2 when i started high school and quitted TF2 when i finished high school....well kinda but you get it.

Was worth the 3.2k hours in TF2. Will i come back? Not sure but i might. Cant keep promises tho.

Ew, its darkwolf

In all seriousness, ew

In seriously serious terms i didn't mean to make you a meme, I just said ew darkwolf a lot, good luck you raging homosexual

Yunkster

Recognized Member
It sounds corny but 3.2k hours isn't time wasted if you enjoyed it.
There will never be anything like TF2, but there are plenty of videogames out there that are their own thing. Have fun!

Ivy

Recognized Member
every single experience ive ever had with you all end with me thinking the same thing.

bye darkwolf

(also, ew)

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
but now the server is pure kindergarden now.
Im sorry but its pure kindergarden now?! Dude its been that for like 2 years

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member

Nerdi

Recognized Member

Bye! Hope to see you soon or somewhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.