Salutations

Frenzoid

Hi.

My name (as you can already guess) is Frenzoid, as many i share the same backstory, haven't played tf2 in ages, and now i'm back, i used to enjoy a lot tf2, speciallyff2, but there aren't good servers anymore apparently (except the one which this community has, which took me like 2 months to finally find), so i'll be mainly around there.

I tend to be easily amused, with a dark cynical humor, and kinda annoying, so.. sorry in advance. You'll also notice that i use a lot Secret Saxtons, i also tend to do that when i'm comfortable with the people around me.

I have 500 sandwiches, so if you want some don't hesitate to ask for.
sandviches.png

Ehh.. honestly, i don't know what else to say, hope we can meet each other in the server?, anyway, i should end this here.

Have a good day.

clemarchy

oh hey, thanks for the winger and the southern hospitality yesterday, mr. gift man. welcome to the forums, frenz.

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Welcome to the forums, I remember helping you find a few bosses that you were reminiscent about, perhaps they could be added one day if the code doesn't spaghetti. Enjoy your time here :)

Frenzoid

Welcome to the forums, I remember helping you find a few bosses that you were reminiscent about, perhaps they could be added one day if the code doesn't spaghetti. Enjoy your time here :)

Spaguetti, undocumented, sometimes minified code makes my brain bleed. I feel ya. Glad to see you around!

Enigma

welcome!