Selling a few taunts

Shorin

Hello, I am selling the "Square Dance" taunt for 4.11 refined, the "I see you" taunt for 1.11 refined, the "Oblooterated" taunt for 3.11 refined, and "The Result's are in" taunt for 1.11

You made trade pure, or items for the taunts
(I have next to no idea what i'm doing here, also, i am not selling anything other than dupes, so please don't ask to buy my aussie, or unusual, or various other stranges, thank you)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054474550

Floofy

Recognized Member
Can u save square dance for me? I need to craft ref.

Shorin

Sure floofy, i'm only selling one square dance, unless someone gifts me another one or something

Last edited:

Shorin

The "results are in" taunt has been sold, so if you were looking to buy it, you sadly must look elsewhere, unless something happens with the trade, and the trade isn't confirmed

Tricky

•~•
The "results are in" taunt has been sold, so if you were looking to buy it, you sadly must look elsewhere, unless something happens with the trade, and the trade isn't confirmed
Umm, buddy. there's an edit button on your thread post/your recent post as well, you edit it to say it instead of double posting :)

Shorin

I am new to this site m8, thanks for the tip though :3

Although, I looked around, and I couldn't find an edit button

Kona

custom title
I am new to this site m8, thanks for the tip though :3

Although, I looked around, and I couldn't find an edit button
The edit button has been disappearing for some reason, it's usually right next to the report button under every post

Warlock

Umm, buddy. there's an edit button on your thread post/your recent post as well, you edit it to say it instead of double posting :)
Tricky I swear to fucking god you're admin now so you're gonna enforce double posting... Ugh that rule is absolute shit