Selling a lot of shit

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
Last edited:

sapphire

Recognized Member
I'll buy your genuine double-cross + something else that totals to around 3 keys for Spec Ks Rocket Launcher Kit (Hot Rod)

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
I'll buy your genuine double-cross + something else that totals to around 3 keys for Spec Ks Rocket Launcher Kit (Hot Rod)
The double cross com is one of the few things that isn’t for sale sorry dude
ill buy your bonesaw
ok DM me on discord so we can negotiate
TheOfficialTSAthirty
EDIT:Also Melan if it’s alright with you I wanna make it 1.13 keys for the bonesaw, there’s a “Players hit” part on it and that’s a key itself

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
The double cross com is one of the few things that isn’t for sale sorry dude

ok DM me on discord so we can negotiate
TheOfficialTSAthirty
EDIT:Also Melan if it’s alright with you I wanna make it 1.13 keys for the bonesaw, there’s a “Players hit” part on it and that’s a key itself
Parts are sometimes not worth it. Most people dont add the "part" price on the overall deal.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
I haven’t traded in a long time I forgot a lot of that
Parts are sometimes not worth it. Most people dont add the "part" price on the overall deal.

Melancholy

Recognized Member
I need your ####, I sent you a friend request on steam for the time being

Nvm, I found you in the SG discord. Message me whenever and i'll respond ASAP

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I haven’t traded in a long time I forgot a lot of that
Hand over your genuine nanobalaclava or ill eat your failed relationship with a certain feline

Or ill just throw you 5 ref of items idfk

Reactions: Cat

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
Ok I’ll sell you the balaclava
DM me on discord @TheOfficialTSAthirty
Hand over your genuine nanobalaclava or ill eat your failed relationship with a certain feline

Or ill just throw you 5 ref of items idfk

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
Actually yeah I’ll sell you the double cross com with some stranges or crates burn id prefer pure REF/Crates
EDIT: Yes I am aware this is a double post and I’m sorry for that

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
Hey guys I’m searching for a Strange L’etranger for a Professor Specs strangifier chemistry set