Selling CHEAP Team Fortress 2 Cards (You MUST be on Team Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangolango

Selling TF2 Card Sets for only 2 ref (I can make item deals as well, and the price is negotiable.) , or 0.33 ref each! Post here or trade me if you want to trade!

IF YOU ARE NOT ON TEAM BLUE: Sets are 5 ref each, .66 per card.
IF YOU ARE ON TEAM RED: Sets are 3 ref each, .44 per card.

Kris18

Recognized Member
You make me sick. Can we not have our trading section being "HURR BUY LOW SELL HIGH"?

XKirby

Recognized Member
It probably would be used more if people fucking HAD shit. That, and you're sharking people constantly, which is just wrong.

I didn't want to say anything in the past, but god fucking damnit TAKE YOUR PROFIT MINDSET ELSEWHERE. For fuck's sake, it's as if all you care about is money. If you're just here to make profits instead of friends, then go become an infomercial host. I'm tired of your greedy nature.

EDIT: I honestly don't care if you want to make profits, but you're in the wrong place. Very few of us actually have stuff worth value, and even fewer wish to trade such things constantly. I myself just go after items I plan on using, for example.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but it's pretty fucking clear that you just want money. Stop trying to shark the poor and go after people with higher riches than you. Some of us look at you nowadays and pretty much consider you a money whore. It's just sad.

Last edited:

Mangolango

It probably would be used more if people fucking HAD shit. That, and you're sharking people constantly, which is just wrong.

I didn't want to say anything in the past, but god fucking damnit TAKE YOUR PROFIT MINDSET ELSEWHERE. For fuck's sake, it's as if all you care about is money. If you're just here to make profits instead of friends, then go become an infomercial host. I'm tired of your greedy nature.

EDIT: I honestly don't care if you want to make profits, but you're in the wrong place. Very few of us actually have stuff worth value, and even fewer wish to trade such things constantly. I myself just go after items I plan on using, for example.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but it's pretty fucking clear that you just want money. Stop trying to shark the poor and go after people with higher riches than you. Some of us look at you nowadays and pretty much consider you a money whore. It's just sad.

Ok. Since people hate me, I'm leaving. Bye

Nustra

Recognized Member
Leaving over 2 people calling u out for just trying to make profit... -.-

ForceOfPain

Recognized Member
lolol yeah mango you shark to every extent seriously you have to stop all you do this game for is profit ive never seen you ever really play this game for what it is. sure I trade a lot but not like you.

Defalt

Recognized Member
Ok. Since people hate me, I'm leaving. Bye
Dude
We dont hate you. People are just saying that you shouldnt do trades that would cause people to call them scams. You're a Great admin and a Valued SG Member. We would hate it if you left.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Dude
We dont hate you. People are just saying that you shouldnt do trades that would cause people to call them scams. You're a Great admin and a Valued SG Member. We would hate it if you left.
You say this after mango is already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.