Selling Unusual Backwards Ballcap

Katze

Recognized Member
I'm looking to sell my Unusual Backwards Ballcap (Miami Nights effect) for 5 buds pure.

If you would like to buy, or know someone who will buy, please leave a response in this thread. Backpack.tf prices this item at around 4 to 5.2 buds, so I am selling at a high price. The high price is to compensate for bud value dropping largely since I purchased the item, so you will be paying less than I did for the Unusual.

Once again, selling 5 buds pure, not looking for offers.

Thresher

Recognized Member
A lot of the people on SG who can afford that unusual dont really use the forums.
As far as I know, King spycrab and nustra might be interested. And by that I mean they should have enough to buy it.

Katze

Recognized Member
A lot of the people on SG who can afford that unusual dont really use the forums.
As far as I know, King spycrab and nustra might be interested. And by that I mean they should have enough to buy it.
Idk, you never know with these people. Javert offered to buy my entire BP for 300 dollars.

4 buds and 6 keys now too

Schultz

Recognized Member
The TF2 Economy is going to shit. Anyone remember the last time they bought a key for 2 ref? Anyways, sorry Im way too poor for dat hat. I'll tell Nustra about and see if he's interested. Good luck with selling it, Cat.