Closed Sg jailbreak 32 slot

Why I think you should remove the no hit/kill blus during lr, you can remove the lr “I can hit you for whatever reason/ kill you for whatever reason” but for unfair jeopardy if a blu gets an answer wrong and they hit him lr is over, I just think that with all do respect stupid since you should be able to hit blus if they get an answer wrong or if they lr denai, this is why I think that rule should be gone.

Denied

jb map maker
TF2 Admin
Why I think you should remove the no hit/kill blus during lr, you can remove the lr “I can hit you for whatever reason/ kill you for whatever reason” but for unfair jeopardy if a blu gets an answer wrong and they hit him lr is over, I just think that with all do respect stupid since you should be able to hit blus if they get an answer wrong or if they lr denai, this is why I think that rule should be gone.
If it’s part of the game then you’re not directly killing blus, you’re simply doing as the game entails.

Ivy

TF2 Admin
Yeah, but when someone got lr on unfair jeopardy they just killed him and said invalid lr since you hit a blu was that freekill?
Yeah, it mustve been. If you're playing a minigame like that, and a blue gets a question wrong, as long as you explained the rules you can 100% kill that blue.

Zero1763

Learn "How to English" before suggesting a rule change. Then with this new profound "How to English" skill, go read the rules and cease aids.
Though unfair anything is retarded anyway and should stop existing.
imo if they just say unfair jeopardy and just randomly hit you and preface it with "unfair" I kill them, unless you're talking about questions like "what's the name of my dog".
its almost as if youve done something to deserve the bullshit that is unfair jeopardy, perhaps being an ass?

Bush-Dog

imo if they just say unfair jeopardy and just randomly hit you and preface it with "unfair" I kill them, unless you're talking about questions like "what's the name of my dog".
Personal or uncommon questions are fine but the majority that does unfair jeopardy misses the point of it and just spouts crap.