SG- Konarom Scrim Team

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Background information!
Konarom is a partnership program on youtube that I have created if interested please visit the youtube channel here and PM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzumwt2tBl0WHIWaj5C9

Not trying to advertise or anything.

Scrim team information:

Scout:
Medic: NinjaBladeElectric
Heavy: 
Engie: Dragonshock
Demoman:
Soldier:

Requirements:
Must show decent skill 
Common sense with weapon choice
Experience in scrim teams

Create a reply with what class you want to claim and add me on steam. 

SG l MagicalBurger

Recognized Member
Hey, can i get heavy?

Kemuri_Fried

Recognized Member
I am the Demoman. I have been maining it a lot but then I switched to pyro but then I main the demoman once again. I must have the Demoman slot since Neko isn't here <3

Here are my Loadout
Stock Grenade Launcher (Might get festive though)
Strange Stickybomb Launcher (Might get a botkiller though)
Strange Eyelander

SKILLS

Grenade Launcher
I use Grenade Launchers to take down mobs, and targets running pass by me and for sentries if I cannot take it out with stickies. My accuracy with Grenade Launcher is quite decent, but I am a master sniper with the Loch-N-Load but I decided to switch to stock.
Stickybomb Launcher
The things I'm good at with it is clearing massive mobs of enemies . I can take down retreating classes with air stickies, and provide defense for sentries in case a spy comes.
Eyelander
I use it as a finisher, I will purposely hit a target with 1 sticky and try to finish it off with the eyelander (Unless its a Heavy)

I think madame's gonna be pissed at you for taking Medic.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Eyelander is pretty bad for competitive. Too easy to lose your massive dps guy especially since it takes one shot.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

DragonShock

Recognized Member
Put me down as Engineer. Have clocked about 500-600 hours played across accounts. My loadout is as follows:

Frontier Justice:

Perfect for savvy spies/ strategic demos, those crits that come with it are a real help.

Pistol/Wrangler:

Depending on the situation, I have skill in both. The pistol can be used for close combat situations, and on long range, especially like long range maps, the Wrangler is ideal.

Gunslinger/Jag:

If there are fast-paced things going on, the mini sentry is very effective. The Jags perks are useful for quickly deploying stuff and keeping stuff up in crucial situations.

Ive played a few matches, and from what I can understand, it can get very competitive

Sent from my Raisin using Tapatalk

Katze

Recognized Member
Hell I'll go soldier for this if it doesn't interfere with the existing SG team. Can also play scout pretty well.