SG Tale Part 3

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Genocide continued ending every monster's life. They reached Monster @Versity .

"Yo...Uh...I heard that...you're....an evil person...Yo...that's not true is it? Hey...Why are you walking up to me...Yo... I'l-" Genocide slashed at him, but before he could a mysterious figure blocked the hit for Monster Versity

"Agh!...."

"@JackTheRipper Are you okay!?!?"

"Get out of here kid... I'll deal with him...." Versity tried to argue but ultimately left in the end.

<---PLAY THIS FOR THE BATTLE AGAINST GENOCIDE AND JACK.

"And to think....I'd be down with one hit...." Jack muttered. "No....There's this feeling that won't let me die....." He said "This isn't about admins or nonadmins anymore.....I can feel everybody's heart beating as one......I JACK THE RIPPER. WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!" A blinding light filled the room and when it disappeared, Jack the ripper had gone full Reaper mode. The battle was intense, Blood spilling everywhere. Genocide had to go through multiple accounts before he could vanquish Jack.

"Ugh......Heh.....Hahahahahaha! Whilst you were fighting, I've told @Dr. Insanity to record this and if anything went wrong, to evacuate everybody and tell YUKINA to absorb the nonadmins souls.....I can die peacefully knowing I have spilt your blood...." Jack disintergrated in a mere puddle of black.

End of part 3

Rei

Recognized Member
gkyqjno.gif

JackTheRipper

Recognized Member
Not sure if I should be flattered... but thank you for including me in your story in a somewhat positive way.

Keep writing, after all its what I do as well.

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
0/10 doesn't have me in it still.

9/10 for good writing

Versity

Recognized Member
jeesums, kid. no-one likes monster kid, are you implying something? ;)

Versity

Recognized Member
IT'S TIME TO STOP

Attachments

• ITS TIME TO STOP.gif
    ITS TIME TO STOP.gif
    857.5 KB · Views: 85