SG trade, secret room paintings (aka hall of fame)

Shrooms

Recognized Member
I already did something like this
09b2d273704e0e2309364799a3b62785.jpg

c03552790109b346650712b1e740f0a7.jpg

Unless you want a really really simple one.
Whos da medic?
Whos da Demo.
Asu, I think.
No its @Extreme Anger Issues ...
That'd be epic.
Imagine just some fucking gibus pyro running around with a literal ban hammer weapon smacking everyone and banning them from the server.
2792297300000578-0-Famous_face_Sammy_is_better_known_as_the_face_of_the_Success_Kid-m-75_1429041108750.jpg

Shrooms

Recognized Member
Extreme mains heavy
Oh, i didn't know that he showed what their main was, just a class set they used... so Pardon me!
Was wondering where Versity is... And no one has the hong kong cone....

Schultz

Recognized Member
I nominate myself (Wow, you're a narcissistic cunt, aren't yah?) (No, fuck off.) for being a veteran member and Ex-Trademin.

Nominating Granny for being the Server Idiot.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
I nominate myself (Wow, you're a narcissistic cunt, aren't yah?) (No, fuck off.) for being a veteran member and Ex-Trademin.

I agree with that nomination.

Beast

Recognized Member
This was the guy who gave me my first and only teamban, and that same teamban was complete admin abuse. >_>

EmNudge

allowed the sun back into the spy room
im so fucking confused.
Allow me to elaborate:
I have several areas in the map, some in development and some existing currently.

Provided you hit a series of invisible buttons in a certain order, you will be teleported to "The Secret Room."
The Secret Room contains the map credits, the pool, the disco, and the hall of fame.

Another part of the map (which will only be implemented upon completion of places such as spycrab arena, boxing arena, kart racing, etc) is "The Admin Room."
The Admin Room is only accessible via teleportation. It contains buttons which give access to numerous map mechanics as well as teleportation devices which bring you to admin spectator boxes.

Obviously, this might be a bit difficult to visualize, but I hope you got the general picture.

Tricky

•~•
Most unknown admin
either me or @ThatGamerDudeGuy since none of you fucks go on Orange

or quickest demotion it's literally all I have
I know Aswanson.
I go on Orange (not now due to issues ;-; )
He is really good, but I rekt him sometimes B)
I think GamerDude is the most unknown unlike you.

Cat

Recognized Member
or quickest demotion
Ya know I'm actually pretty upset about that. I had quickest demotion for over a year but then you come along and ruin it. How dare you Gizmo. So ignorant.