Shop System Additions

Should they add the trail and pet system into FF2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minxy

As it is stated in the shop, they might be adding this. So today I decided to do a poll, to see if people want this or don't want this. Lets see what happens...

Please cast your votes above...

faris

TF2 Admin
SG use to have trails and weapon colours. Don't know why they were removed. Buying pets with credits, ehhh I really don't know how the "pet" will show up. Will they just be cosmetics that are in the game already (such as ein) ? Or we have little cats / dogs / birds / miniature size class that follow us around

raptor

Trails and pets and weapon effects are fine in FF2 because it's a clusterfuck to begin with, but I think they'd be jarring and obnoxious on the Jailbreak servers unless they're pretty subtle. But then they'd be unnoticeable on FF2.

I guess you could adjust the effects to be less visible on the JB side specifically but then you have inconsistencies where a trail might look awesome on one server but shit on the other.

regardless, more stuff to spend credits on even if it's trails and pets, pls ty

Last edited:

Midnight

TF2 Admin
Knowing how this is already in the store saying they're coming soon (aka anywhere from 1week-1yr) it's probably going to be added. For FF2 (which what this thread is for) it would seem fine as long as it wouldn't make people drop 30 fps.

Add the shitty things but make them extremely expensive. I like 100$. And if anyone actually does buy one, then I can laugh at them for being an idiot. It's a win-win situation for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.