Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck no ugly ass

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melancholy

Recognized Member
Imagine having a sexual attraction to dirt. Think of it: you are hiking through the woods, when all of the sudden you see a beautiful patch of dirt. You try to walk away, but your boner is too strong, and like opposing poles of two magnets, you are attracted to that oh so virgin ground. You get on your knees. They will get dirty but it will be more sexy and promiscuous. You grab two vines on the forest floor and go to town. After you blow your load, you stand up, dust off your knees, and are halfway through zipping up your jeans when you realize something: you didn't check the undergrowth before the soilfucking. You shakily walk over to the clearing, and the horrific realization only now begins to dawn on you as your cock and balls feel itchy. You have just fucked poison ivy. Over the weeks that follow, your dick shrinks until it starts retreating into your scrotum. Your balls twist, one grows to the size of a grapefruit, and explodes, destroying the other in the process. You fall fatally ill. You lay on your deathbed, waiting for the angle of darkness to come. However, as you lie there in pain, you begin to feel something in your throat. Your heart crawls out of your mouth, and walks onto your chest. It brandishes a sword. It screams. You scream. Your parents scream. The doctors scream. Then, it commits seppku, and your eyes roll backward. The noise of the flatline echoes throughout the room. Such is the fitting end to a person with such a bizarre fetish.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Hey! It's the admin from PinkieCraft, the pony roleplay TF2 server that you play on! I wanted to personally show my gratitude for the £400 you donated to help keep our server alive! Next time you log make sure to let me know and I'll get you that custom pony skin/model you donated for! I regret to inform you, however, that we don't currently have a way to give you "20 foot horse cock" like you requested but I'll get my friend to work on it (he's good with computers and modeling stuff) Thank you once again for the donation and we hope to see you soon!!!!!!!! KEEP CLOPPING MY BITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.