Skeleton King freezes...?

Sans

Though this is also part of my computers fault, every time I play the Skeleton King in FF2, I freeze for quite a bit when his rage activates and everything explodes around me. Due to this, I almost always lose my first life quickly since spies take advantage of this and backstab me to hell and back. I have asked a few of the friends I have on there and they said that it does sometimes freeze their game but not to the same effect as mine. Hopefully this can either be fixed somehow or there are some suggestions on how to fix this myself.

L1nk

Recognized Member
Skeleton king isn't really good anymore. Your better of with something like the rock if you like instant kills. The rock ot any other hale with arrows or a powerfull gun.

Anyways your computer specs might be too low, you could decrease graphics and anything else that would increase your framerate.

If you have any other things open, you could try closing them. There is also the option of increasing the priority of tf2 via the task manager.

Ssilent_Darknes

Usually when I have applications running in the background, my Tf2 has lag spikes. I don't play hale and just play as one of the players so idk if being hale makes that lag/freezing worse. My tf2 runs smoothly when I close everything.

BarkingChaos

Recognized Member
dumb question but you are aware that the skeleton king becomes frozen in place when his rage activates, then regains control when the explosions finish, right?

to be honest i think it's a problem with the boss and tf2's bad optimization when there's a lot of stuff happening, since i get weird lag spikes with skeleton king as a red (never actually played as him) too. Seems worse the more people that are on the server.