So, let's talk weapons on Jailbreak.

Lugi

I was playing on Jailbreak, and found that my Professional Killstreak Natascha wasn't giving off its killstreaker and sheen when I did /kson. What's weirder is when I killed a rebeller with it, it didn't count towards the strange count. What happened?

sapphire

Recognized Member
Not sure but strange kill count may be disabled? I'm not sure but just try again some other time and check (record it too if you want and post it in here again or something).

Lugi

Not sure but strange kill count may be disabled? I'm not sure but just try again some other time and check (record it too if you want and post it in here again or something).
That wouldn't explain the killstreaker and sheen not working. Bray talked with Yuki about it, thinking that it might be glitched, so I'm thinking it's that.

Pickles™

I was playing on Jailbreak, and found that my Professional Killstreak Natascha wasn't giving off its killstreaker and sheen when I did /kson. What's weirder is when I killed a rebeller with it, it didn't count towards the strange count. What happened?
Natascha shouldn't be on JB in the first place, let alone reward your killstreak or strange counter

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
4 things
1. Strange counters are disabled in arena mode servers by valve, not SG, if i am remembering correctly, granted its been three years but it never counted for me.
2. I thought natascha was disabled on SG JB?
3. Tf is /kson?
4. The sheen is always active no matter the server, mode, or que. so i dont understand that

EDIT: I realize im a month and a half late idfc

Sleep

4 things
1. Strange counters are disabled in arena mode servers by valve, not SG, if i am remembering correctly, granted its been three years but it never counted for me.
2. I thought natascha was disabled on SG JB?
3. Tf is /kson?
4. The sheen is always active no matter the server, mode, or que. so i dont understand that

EDIT: I realize im a month and a half late idfc
1. Strange counters usually worked for me so that's kinda weird.
2. Natascha should be disabled but i think it was nerfed.
3. /kson gives you 100 killstreak to enable your professional killstreak eye glow.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
1. Strange counters usually worked for me so that's kinda weird.
2. Natascha should be disabled but i think it was nerfed.
3. /kson gives you 100 killstreak to enable your professional killstreak eye glow.
1. Its been four years so they definetly could have had changed it for SG to count
2. It used to be, mustve brought it in
3. Ok thats DEFINETLY after my time