Store FAQ

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
This is a replacement for the discord channel.

Store FAQ
To reward our loyal players, the store allows you to buy various items in exchange credits.

What's in it?
To name a few, (check in-game for most up to date)
  • Titles (name tags)
  • Vouchers (use to activate an effect)
  • Passes (enables you to access certain special fun features)
  • ... more to come
How do I get credits?
You automatically gain credits as you play on our servers. Currently, you gain credits every 3 minutes. Rates may vary as there are bonuses as the player count on each server increases. Some servers may also run special drop rates for a limited time.

Anything else?
Well, you could gain credits from participating in events or from random drops as well! It is also possible to get item drops randomly as well.

Store Transition FAQs
What happened to all my old store items?
They were all refunded to you in full at their purchase price.

I'm missing credits!
Private message @Yuki and provide your Steam ID and as much detail as possible including a date of when you had noticed it.

Feel free to reply to this thread.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
This is a replacement for the discord channel.

Store FAQ
To reward our loyal players, the store allows you to buy various items in exchange credits.

What's in it?
To name a few, (check in-game for most up to date)
  • Titles (name tags)
  • Vouchers (use to activate an effect)
  • Passes (enables you to access certain special fun features)
  • ... more to come
How do I get credits?
You automatically gain credits as you play on our servers. Currently, you gain credits every 3 minutes. Rates may vary as there are bonuses as the player count on each server increases. Some servers may also run special drop rates for a limited time.

Anything else?
Well, you could gain credits from participating in events or from random drops as well! It is also possible to get item drops randomly as well.

Store Transition FAQs
What happened to all my old store items?
They were all refunded to you in full at their purchase price.

I'm missing credits!
Private message @Yuki and provide your Steam ID and as much detail as possible including a date of when you had noticed it.

Feel free to reply to this thread.
Sounds good, really the only vouchers I personally don't like is the taunt menu and the kson function, as they were completely free before being removed from people entirely.

Other than that though, this new store is way better than the old one

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Sounds good, really the only vouchers I personally don't like is the taunt menu and the kson function, as they were completely free before being removed from people entirely.

Other than that though, this new store is way better than the old one
The taunt menu are both priced very low for it to matter significantly, especially after the credit drop system will be enabled tmr.
Kson it self doesn't require the sheen pass in case you own your own KS weapons.

Last edited:

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
The taunt menu are both priced very low for it to matter significantly, especially after the credit drop system will be enabled tmr.
Kson it self doesn't require the sheen pass in case you own your own KS weapons.
Yeah I bet it won't be too big of a deal after the new system drops, excited to see it in action 😄