Stress or whatever it's called

sapphire

Recognized Member
First, my wording won't be the best but, I'll try my best to describe what I'm trying to say. Recently, I've been feeling stressed, a feeling that I might end up "hurting" myself or I just don't understand my emotions well. I was wondering what I can do to get my old self back or "get out of the rock" (or may be what you guys would do). I really don't want to go to therapy even though my health teacher said "If anyone sees and/or is feeling suicidal, ask for help". I guess you can say this is a serious thread.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
First, my wording won't be the best but, I'll try my best to describe what I'm trying to say. Recently, I've been feeling stressed, a feeling that I might end up "hurting" myself or I just don't understand my emotions well. I was wondering what I can do to get my old self back or "get out of the rock" (or may be what you guys would do). I really don't want to go to therapy even though my health teacher said "If anyone sees and/or is feeling suicidal, ask for help". I guess you can say this is a serious thread.
>exposing feelings on forums

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Oh no! I wouldn't say feelings because I really don't know what is happiness, sadness, etc anymore
I mean, if I'm honest, I feel you, but at the same time I don't go around seeking attention from others or tryna get the help shenanigans cuz I don't care if someone else is gonna tell me what im feeling is bad, I know it is and don't particularly care, I'd rather just be lacking in the emotions category and just continue life as normal, with the thoughts of death or stress from existence in general

basically, wicked sick bro

Eggs

Recognized Member
just stop being stressed

anyone replying to this with 4head has autism

sapphire

Recognized Member
How can I stop being "stressed" when I don't know how to? That's why I'm asking what others do to make them "feel better" (don't know if I should say that or something).
I don't go around seeking attention from others or tryna get the help

Like I said, I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm really at the state where I don't know what is going on with life and will I even be useful. Wouldn't say I'm trying to get attention but it could be, I just don't really know. If I was, I probably make a dumber thread than this. This is more like a "what you would do if you are feeling down or something".

Stress gay, go give it a big ol' sockin'.
its mega gay

Last edited:

Kona

custom title
It's hard to say since it's different on a case-to-case basis, but a few tips I could give would be:
  • Do things that make you happy and make you forget about everything in life
  • Be around people who can genuinely cheer you up
  • Just talk to someone about your issues, it's nice just to have someone listen and maybe even give you feedback and advice(I'm free to talk whenever, add me back if you'd like)
Please don't think about hurting yourself, you will get back on your feet with time. While therapy doesn't always help, it doesn't hurt to try, even if you don't want to.

flare

Recognized Member
hang out with people that are real and do things that will clear your mind with them like going to an amusement park (if you do have money), as kona said, dont think about inflicting harm about yourself.

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
What kona & n_n said if definitely right, there's a lot of nice people out there, find yourself a genuine friend and just talk with them about your problems. The worst thing you can do is isolate yourself. I also ask why do you not want to seek a therapist? I think it would greatly help you since you don't know exactly what's making you feel this way. I suppose I can offer myself to talk to as well but, I've been told I can be really cold towards people. I hope you do feel better soon, stress is awful and I'm dealing with a bit myself.

sapphire

Recognized Member
I also ask why do you not want to seek a therapist? I think it would greatly help you since you don't know exactly what's making you feel this way. I'm dealing with a bit myself.
My parents are going to blame it on games how I play too much and going to see a therapist is useless. same to you

Ask for help. Talk to people. Parents can be very helpful (though not always). Mental health is a serious issue. Reach out if you need bro.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036272372/
My parents are blind, they don't know how much I show I'm suffering, even my sister which is way more cruel (I don't have a sister complex). I even hate it when my sister says "You give me depression" or "depresssion". It's like saying I'm spreading some kind of disease and she is stressing out for something little like her friend not recalling (LoL) when his health is low. I dislike it when my sister say she is "depressed" even though she have a lot of friends and has a future planned out and being depressed over nothing even she enjoys everything she is doing. I'm not saying she is misusing the word, just saying that she never suffered as much as I am right now.

Edit : just changed people to sister and dont know why i had please somewhere in a sentence

Last edited:

Recognized Member
I dislike it when people say they are "depressed" even though they have a lot of friends and has a future planned out.
That's not how depression works hombre
edit 1:
Edit : just changed people to sister and dont know why i had please
I dislike it when my sister say she is "depressed" even though she have a lot of friends and has a future planned out.
just because you single out your sister that still isn't right amigo
edit 2:
well that is my sister understanding of "depression"
ffs junge that's not what you said, "I dislike it when my sister says she depressed"
you're making me go fucking LOCO

Last edited:

sapphire

Recognized Member
That's not how depression works hombre
well that is my sister understanding of "depression"
just because you single out your sister that still isn't right amigo
I only changed it to sister is because she is the only person that is using the god damn word. *Let me edit some of my half dumb things* Just by reading what I wrote, I already want to jump off a bridge (the jumping off the bridge part is not serious)
ffs junge that's not what you said, "I dislike it when my sister says she depressed"
you're making me go fucking LOCO
her meaning of depression : her friend not doing what she is telling him, even though he knows what he is doing. That is what I dislike about it, the small things.

edit :Actually, no need to say anything else because I'm honestly don't know what I'm saying at this point. All I can say is I'm just repeating something over and over. So, asking family members is out (Don't know why but, I couldve just said that instead of adding random nonsense into everything I'm saying"

Last edited:

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
How can I stop being "stressed" when I don't know how to? That's why I'm asking what others do to make them "feel better" (don't know if I should say that or something).
I've gone through the same thing @faris and I had wrote down what i had thought that day and talked to my parents about it. I'm not sure how old you are but if you in school still talk to a guidance counselor. They can give you tips and ideas on what to do. Hope you can get through it m8

sapphire

Recognized Member
I've gone through the same thing @faris and I had wrote down what i had thought that day and talked to my parents about it. I'm not sure how old you are but if you in school still talk to a guidance counselor. They can give you tips and ideas on what to do. Hope you can get through it m8
I talked to a counselor once and they decided to backstab me (I wanted just myself and the counselor to know) and everything went wrong
edit: misspelled some words

Last edited: