Suggestions?

Gary

Recognized Member
Any good games I could get with $20 steam dollars? Please help.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Quite a lot, since it's the winter sale!

If you're into shooters:

Arma 3 is at $10.19
R6 Siege is on sale for $7.99
My Friend Pedro is at $13.99
Halo Reach is $9.99
Doom 2016 is down to $5.99
Black Mesa is on sale for $15.99(and. xen just came out!)
Rise of the Tomb Raider is $8.99, over $40 off

If you're into horror/survival games:

RE:2 2019 is $19.79
RE:7 is $7.49
Dead by Daylight is $7.99 (and the deluxe edition is only $11.99!)
Dying Light is $13.59 (and the enhanced edition is only 17.99!)
Both of the outlast games are in a bundle for only $5.99
Both of the Left For Dead games are under $2.00
SOMA is $4.99
Subnautica is $16.24

Now, the ones above are definitely good, but here are my must-gets:

Oxygen Not Included ($16.74)
The Witcher 3 ($11.99)
Stardew Valley ($8.99)
Don't Starve Together (5.99)
Oxenfree ($4.99)
VA-11 HALL-A ($10.04)
and finally, if you don't already have it, Bioshock Infinite is stunning, and one of my favorite games on steam - and it's only $7.49! ($14.99, if you get the season pass.)

Obviously the games above are subjective, but hopefully some of them can catch your interest. Have fun!

sapphire

Recognized Member
Team Fortress 2 because 85% off $19.99. Final price FREE
All jokes aside, Terraria (If you have it already, well oof) $4.99, Halo Reach $9.99, Rocket League $9.99, and PayDay 2 $0.99

Gary

Recognized Member
Thanks a ton. I think that I am going to be getting Bioshock Infinite (season pass) and PayDay 2. Both look great visually and are shooters. You guys are the best.

Thanks for the links as well Ivy.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Ivy

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
I don't recommend payday unless you're playing with friends who already have the DLC, game's kinda boring without them since you miss out on a majority of "fun" dlc. Even if you're willing to get all the DLC, still need friends to play because randoms just abuse all the stupid buggy parts of the game to never get shot.

Why not save that $20 for new releases or whenever you really need it? Just because you have the money on hand doesn't mean you need to get something right at that moment.

Gary

Recognized Member
Fair point. I don't know if any good releases would be available for $20 in the future though. I was just asking people if there are any good games on sale they would suggest so I could save the rest. But for $0.99 I'm sure there is someone on my friend's list that would be willing to play it with me. So I would at least be getting my money worth in gameplay.

sapphire

Recognized Member
I
Fair point. I don't know if any good releases would be available for $20 in the future though. I was just asking people if there are any good games on sale they would suggest so I could save the rest. But for $0.99 I'm sure there is someone on my friend's list that would be willing to play it with me. So I would at least be getting my money worth in gameplay.
I can play with you, if you want to see super speed, explosions everywhere, me resing people 10m away, and basically "god mode" (Deathwish is the highest I solo). Oh right... I only play 1 heist

Gary

Recognized Member
see super speed, explosions everywhere, me resing people 10m away, and basically "god mode"

Maybe I won't get this game now...
1577569527498.jpeg
"I fear no man. But that thing... It scares me" Heavy Weapons Guy

Pat

Recognized Member
Team Fortress 2 because 85% off $19.99. Final price FREE
All jokes aside, Terraria (If you have it already, well oof) $4.99, Halo Reach $9.99, Rocket League $9.99, and PayDay 2 $0.99

is rocket league even fun though, i see it played often but isn’t it just soccer but with cars?