Sup Y'all

Egossi

I joined the jailbreak server cause two of my friends who were playing on random jailbreak servers invited me to it, and I actually liked the server unlike all the other random jailbreak servers I've been on the past couple of years. All staff I've met so far was pretty down to earth, the general rules of the server and how they're enforced (as in mostly not enforced unless necessary) is great for me, and the jailbreak rules themselves are pretty similar to what I'm normally used to, so I was able to start having fun pretty soon after joining.

I'm coming here from a clan named xenogamers which I used to play jailbreak in and was a higher up staff member on, and I left that place almost entirely because their TF2 and CS:GO jailbreak servers completely died, their rules became too SJW, all the competent admins/higher ups left, and majority of the members are autistic furries now.

As a little background I've played TF2 Jailbreak just about all the time from early 2013 to early 2016 and I have been wanting to get back into it recently but I didn't have a good server up until I found the SG one.

I'll probably be around here from now on, feel free to add me on steam at https://steamcommunity.com/id/egossi

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivy