New Teamban players who disconnect during a vote

Buns

Pretty simple concept, just grab the steam ID of the person being voted against and store it until the vote ends, if the person disconnects during that time, they get teambanned (or worse).

Buns

Nobody ever announces when they're leaving and this votemenu system is already flawed, this feature would do more good than bad in the long run.

Zero1763

You'd be surprised

Trust me, I'm aware. I've been wanting it removed for a while now but yuki loves to ignore it.
The sad thing is it's not gonna be removed so we have to live with it , what a shame.
Besides that, not a bad idea considering this happens a lot.

Buns

That was my point basically, its pretty clear that its here to stay so why not improve it.

Don't you love actually being a competent warden, but then getting vote banned because people don't understand why they got killed. hey, this is a good idea to let the general population of jb (12-14 y/o) vote. Most people don't read the rules its just word of mouth. If a deliberate griefer joins the server with 3-4 friends it's impossible to vote them off. fantastic.

Lokiano

Don't you love actually being a competent warden, but then getting vote banned because people don't understand why they got killed. hey, this is a good idea to let the general population of jb (12-14 y/o) vote. Most people don't read the rules its just word of mouth. If a deliberate griefer joins the server with 3-4 friends it's impossible to vote them off. fantastic.
When is votemenu being exclusive to the people who know the rules?
Ex. Minimum amount of hours to use it or something