TF2 Community Edition

Yuuki795

TF2 Admin
tbh idk why I'm doing this lmao but holy fuck the amount of files and code here.

The goal is updates and to include some community game modes normally like FF2 and stuff like that along with SM.

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
Do you have the ability to edit how weapon attributes function? One of the things that bums me out with TF2 is that a lot of attributes are missing (or have lost) functionality. As examples, Projectile Speed doesn't affect Syringes, Ignite on Hit no longer functions properly on non-Pyro weapons after JI, and there's a lot of quirks with the Override Projectile Type attribute that limit its potential.

There are SM plugins out there that try to address these issues, but I figured I'd ask. Sounds like a lotta work so gl.

Yuuki795

TF2 Admin
Do you have the ability to edit how weapon attributes function? One of the things that bums me out with TF2 is that a lot of attributes are missing (or have lost) functionality. As examples, Projectile Speed doesn't affect Syringes, Ignite on Hit no longer functions properly on non-Pyro weapons after JI, and there's a lot of quirks with the Override Projectile Type attribute that limit its potential.

There are SM plugins out there that try to address these issues, but I figured I'd ask. Sounds like a lotta work so gl.
yes altho this is still a 2008 version of the game which has no hats, weapons, ect