TF2 keeps freezing

Kortex XD

Recognized Member
I have this new issue where sometimes my game will freeze for like 30 seconds. I can hear people talking but the rest of the game is frozen. Also afterwards i have the bug where you can't see other players. Does anyone know what's going on and how i can fix it? thanks

Sleep

The freeze one I don't really know how to fix but for the invisible players you have to type "record fix;stop" in console

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Well, dunno about the game freezing, but if the issue is that like you can't see other player's models, and sometimes when you spectate them they're somewhere far off in the distance not moving, you can fix it by typing "record x" x being whatever the fuck you want it to be, x or some complicated name, and then immediately typing stop.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
I have this new issue where sometimes my game will freeze for like 30 seconds. I can hear people talking but the rest of the game is frozen. Also afterwards i have the bug where you can't see other players. Does anyone know what's going on and how i can fix it? thanks
Something similar happened to me where TF2 started eating up my ram on jailbreak, I deleted the sound cache file like @holdmybeer suggested and it fixed itself.

doomjuan

run it on a ssd boom bam solved

Kortex XD

Recognized Member
I downloaded master comfig and it seems to be running better, but im having this weird issue where queuing for comp and casual doesn't work. Anyone have that issue too?

Detective Phelps

New Poster
I had freezes before, turns out epic games launcher was eating up my ram for some reason, closed it and problem solved. look for programs that eat up your ram