Thank You SG-GAMING!!!

Demonic_Fun

This community so far has had so many wonderful people, admins I have not yet met but I can only imagine a community like this would have unbelievable admins I cannot wait to meet. So far I’ve been here for about a day and I cannot express how fortunate I am to have unearthed such an incredible community such as this one. This society is nothing I could have ever imagined. To put it simply, I don’t reckon I will ever leave this amazing community. Now I could leave it at that or I could go into more detail... I'm going to go into more detail. This community Is really unique in so many different ways, and I love it to bits. Although there are some things that are rather corrupting the community rather than helping it. Which is sad because it's mainly internet trolls that are intentionally causing havoc just to annoy an entire community. I mean, come on really, your gonna waste your own day trying to waste other peoples days? There are just so many different types of corrupted minds out there and you never know when one could be in your server or community. Which, although I must admit I have not personally run into any of these poisonous people in this magnificent community yet. However there not a doubt in the back of mind telling me there are no toxic people roaming the streets of this society. The clocks ticking as well day by day, these streets are getting dirtier and more corrupted. Which is why I hope to one day become an admin to help clean the streets of SG-Gaming. Think of it this way the streets are dirty, right? The admin's act as the street sweeper. They sweep until there is no more dirt. Which in this case it's not dirt it's corrupted minds wanting to wreak havoc in communities such as this one. Now I'm not gonna let that happen whether I ever become an administrator or not. This community is simply too fragile to let any sticky-fingered scum bag lay a finger on. So I solemnly swear to protect this community, whether it's my job/role or not. There are on the other hand the good people. You know the people that always put others first. You know those people. Right? Okay, so there may not be as many of those types of people present. However, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna mention how thankful I am for the good people we do have. Because I am very thankful for those types of people along with all the admins and even the owner. I simply cannot have any respect, what so ever for those scumbags that try to destroy such fragile ecosystems such as this one. Think of it this way there are the good people and the stuff that keeps them up and thriving in this community and then when you add different sources to that it becomes all worn down and it eventually breaks. Which, as long as I'm around I will always make sure everyone is happy and there are no corrupted minds. This is my way to pay the community back for such an awesome first expression. Thank you to all the Mods, Admins, the Owner, and even you good people out there for not letting an outstanding community such as this go to waste!

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
The amount of positivity is so high it's suspicious.

I'm keeping my eyes on you
when i feel like it.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
This community so far has had so many wonderful people, admins I have not yet met but I can only imagine a community like this would have unbelievable admins I cannot wait to meet. So far I’ve been here for about a day and I cannot express how fortunate I am to have unearthed such an incredible community such as this one. This society is nothing I could have ever imagined. To put it simply, I don’t reckon I will ever leave this amazing community. Now I could leave it at that or I could go into more detail... I'm going to go into more detail. This community Is really unique in so many different ways, and I love it to bits. Although there are some things that are rather corrupting the community rather than helping it. Which is sad because it's mainly internet trolls that are intentionally causing havoc just to annoy an entire community. I mean, come on really, your gonna waste your own day trying to waste other peoples days? There are just so many different types of corrupted minds out there and you never know when one could be in your server or community. Which, although I must admit I have not personally run into any of these poisonous people in this magnificent community yet. However there not a doubt in the back of mind telling me there are no toxic people roaming the streets of this society. The clocks ticking as well day by day, these streets are getting dirtier and more corrupted. Which is why I hope to one day become an admin to help clean the streets of SG-Gaming. Think of it this way the streets are dirty, right? The admin's act as the street sweeper. They sweep until there is no more dirt. Which in this case it's not dirt it's corrupted minds wanting to wreak havoc in communities such as this one. Now I'm not gonna let that happen whether I ever become an administrator or not. This community is simply too fragile to let any sticky-fingered scum bag lay a finger on. So I solemnly swear to protect this community, whether it's my job/role or not. There are on the other hand the good people. You know the people that always put others first. You know those people. Right? Okay, so there may not be as many of those types of people present. However, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna mention how thankful I am for the good people we do have. Because I am very thankful for those types of people along with all the admins and even the owner. I simply cannot have any respect, what so ever for those scumbags that try to destroy such fragile ecosystems such as this one. Think of it this way there are the good people and the stuff that keeps them up and thriving in this community and then when you add different sources to that it becomes all worn down and it eventually breaks. Which, as long as I'm around I will always make sure everyone is happy and there are no corrupted minds. This is my way to pay the community back for such an awesome first expression. Thank you to all the Mods, Admins, the Owner, and even you good people out there for not letting an outstanding community such as this go to waste!
Now ima assume when you say mods n admins you mean past admins too, and I graciously accept your praise

Denied

jb map maker
Is this copypasta? What the hell am I reading here?

I’m guessing it’s a fillerpost. Don’t post random bullshit to get past the approved threads system.

Last edited:

Recognized Member

I would pick this apart piece by piece usually, however, I've got an anatomy thread to work on.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
I would pick this apart piece by piece usually, however, I've got an anatomy thread to work on.
The return of Professor Big Brain??
Also as for the person above this, a)no one cares because most of these are faked which is why we've come to distrust them and b)he'll eventually figure out most of the things he likes about the community and servers are bad, its called being naive
Really says something when we shield people from the truth, doesn't it

Denied

jb map maker
now I see the purpose of this thread.
Oh god.

This might still hold some relevance, but I think it’s outdated considering I left out a very important tip in the form of ”Don’t be an optimistic kiss ass”.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
Wait so are you leaving or just thanking us?