Recognized Member
Whats the dead of night again
Dead_of_Night.png

Orange

Recognized Member
goddamnit i sold that for the Chicago Overcoat

SNC

Recognized Member
I don't get the TF2 economy, what happened to spike its prices? The real world economy makes more sense, and that's complicated.

Tricky

•~•
I don't get the TF2 economy, what happened to spike its prices? The real world economy makes more sense, and that's complicated.
One Word: Inflation.

Just kidding but the reason why it's like that is because the community makes up the price and not robots in our actual society, or aristocrats.

If majority believes it costs that much. It will eventually inevitably go up that price or lower. And inflation play a big role when coming to the spikes.

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
One Word: Inflation.

Just kidding but the reason why it's like that is because the community makes up the price and not robots in our actual society, or aristocrats.

If majority believes it costs that much. It will eventually inevitably go up that price or lower. And inflation play a big role when coming to the spikes.
Also, The dead of night became an all class cosmetic, that looks Epic Af.

Beast

Recognized Member
I know things go up in price because of demand, but who actually wants that? Something tells me that a rich, desperate person bought it for 2 keys and now everyone owning one wants 2 keys...