The Anime Talk (Another SG Video)

One Up

Recognized Member
VIDEO IS DOWN FOR NOW, IT WILL BE BACK UP IN 10 Minutes. I got copyrekt by Khara (The Evangelion Producton Team) #FreeBarely
Screenshot (19).png

If you've enjoyed the video, comment down below, tell me what I can do better and tell me how I did well in the first place. I'm basically like my dad, Pyrocynical now.
@SNC @Rei @Baron @Zero1763 @Dr. Insanity

UPDATE: The video is almost uploaded, hang in there!

Last edited:

One Up

Recognized Member

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Here's the full video right here, since I can't edit shit after 60 minutes.

I was expecting for Barely to pull a barely and say "This one anime caught my eye. Boku no pic- Nah jk guys. It's Evangelion."

Anyways. try a video on the admins. Talk about them, your opinions about them. Or just forum members you think are 'special' to you.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
#FreeBarely
#IWantToEndMyLife
I like how the vid cuts off just as I'm about to get rekt by a jockey gg rip
The only anime I've seen is Attack on Titan which I liked, I've never seen any other anime and probably never will lol

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
The only anime I've seen is Attack on Titan which I liked, I've never seen any other anime and probably never will lol
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is a pretty good anime. It'll make your feels feel.

Also I am severely disappointed that you didn't used Coaches sexy legs mod instead of batman
here's a taste for those that never saw it
3F6AFB6749A788572A5A915E81606FD0BF1A2497

Baron

Recognized Member
Never knew Barely's voice could be so relaxing.

I would recommend Black Butler (The Circus one tho, holy shit), Death Note, Hellsing, Ouran Highschool Host Club (I'm serious), and that basketball one that I forgot.

Also, try adding some background music, to make it even more enjoyable to watch.

#IWantToEndMyLife

Deku

Recognized Member
Never knew Barely's voice could be so relaxing.

I would recommend Black Butler (The Circus one tho, holy shit), Death Note, Hellsing, Ouran Highschool Host Club (I'm serious), and that basketball one that I forgot.

Also, try adding some background music, to make it even more enjoyable to watch.

#IWantToEndMyLife
Yeah, background music sounds like a good idea. Some youtube channels have permission and you can probably request it from them (Like xKito) or some shit like that

Baron

Recognized Member
Yeah, background music sounds like a good idea. Some youtube channels have permission and you can probably request it from them (Like xKito) or some shit like that
Kevin MacLeod, Monstercat (I think), Ross Bugden, CC Kingdom, Royaltrax...

There's a whole bunch of options.

(Btw, classical music can also be used without perms, even though that's a wee bit obvious)

Tricky

•~•
I legit give this 10/10 (0/10 for the original because copy rekt ex di) but, um, once the quarter is over, I believe I will be taking photoshop and I can probably make some photos for you if you want 8)

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is a pretty good anime. It'll make your feels feel.

Also I am severely disappointed that you didn't used Coaches sexy legs mod instead of batman
here's a taste for those that never saw it
3F6AFB6749A788572A5A915E81606FD0BF1A2497
Batman is cooler