The obby on ba_hopjb and ba_jail_snowday

WaffleCopter

New Poster
I don't know about you guys, but I think both of these obbys should be added to the banned list. Hop's obby has a strafe ramp that sometimes glitches out and the sentry part is a little ridiculous. I can't remember the last time I saw someone make it through that obby. They always die at the ramp or sentry part. Snowday's obby has very small moving platforms at the start that are very hard to do. Small moving platforms and the source engine don't seem to mix well. Assuming you make it past that you have fake platforms to worry about and the invisible maze at the end just adds to the stupidity of it. The only people to make it past that obby were scout with triple jump, and that's not a thing anymore. For these reasons I think both should be banned. If you disagree with me please tell me why. Thanks, have a nice day.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
bad at the videogame lol

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
1st, hops ramp is easy to get by if you learn to do it correctly.
2nd the sentry isn’t hard at all I don’t know why you think so
3rd snow days moving platforms are easy as long as you jump when it’s not gonna suddenly change directions

Midnight

Recognized Member
The ba_hop obby can be done if you can jump fast or strafe snowday, on the other hand, should be removed for that fact that part of obby is kinda like floor maze, but instead of nothing below you there are invisible pillars that instakills you instead of sending you back to the start and taking part of your hp.

Kenny Omega

Recognized Member
The moving platforms and breaking ones on snowday are fine but the maz is complete horseshit cause unless you’re a freeday or you have insane memory or you know a trick to get by it then you’ll die.

Denied

jb map maker
I don't know about you guys, but I think both of these obbys should be added to the banned list. Hop's obby has a strafe ramp that sometimes glitches out and the sentry part is a little ridiculous. I can't remember the last time I saw someone make it through that obby. They always die at the ramp or sentry part. Snowday's obby has very small moving platforms at the start that are very hard to do. Small moving platforms and the source engine don't seem to mix well. Assuming you make it past that you have fake platforms to worry about and the invisible maze at the end just adds to the stupidity of it. The only people to make it past that obby were scout with triple jump, and that's not a thing anymore. For these reasons I think both should be banned. If you disagree with me please tell me why. Thanks, have a nice day.
1518813900266.png