The purification of this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans

Hi! I'm that one guy in jailbreak with the weeb katana sword (Sans). Now... as someone who plays for around 3 hours a day now on SG Jailbreak, it has come to my attention that I do not have a good reputation with quite a few people. Normally, this wouldn't affect me, but I find myself playing jailbreak more and more so I want to know how to improve myself as a player and possibly person. I have also gone over the thought of maybe applying for moderator one day (due to there being people who aren't willing to comply with rules/orders while there isn't any staff on and abuse this on purpose) so I would like to make myself nicer in general to those around me including the staff. Some advice I've acquired already goes as follows:
-stop spamming binds (I'll remove 'em)
-kill yourself (surprisingly doesn't help)
-dont say "ecks dee" after everything (also removable)
-change your name you cancerous undertale сука блять (woa there, jumping on a bandwagon thats more famous than the fandom its hating on is your problem)
Any who, any other advice to help me become better would be nice, thanks in advance!

n_n

Recognized Member
I don't know if related to this, but there was a person with your same name, "sans", but all lower case who was doing some rule breaking (can't remember what but I think MFK).

Ivy

Recognized Member
Hi! I'm that one guy in jailbreak with the weeb katana sword (Sans). Now... as someone who plays for around 3 hours a day now on SG Jailbreak, it has come to my attention that I do not have a good reputation with quite a few people. Normally, this wouldn't affect me, but I find myself playing jailbreak more and more so I want to know how to improve myself as a player and possibly person. I have also gone over the thought of maybe applying for moderator one day (due to there being people who aren't willing to comply with rules/orders while there isn't any staff on and abuse this on purpose) so I would like to make myself nicer in general to those around me including the staff. Some advice I've acquired already goes as follows:
-change your name you cancerous undertale сука блять (woa there, jumping on a bandwagon thats more famous than the fandom its hating on is your problem)
Any who, any other advice to help me become better would be nice, thanks in advance!

think before you speak. itll help, believe me

Crassus

I'd suggest not affiliating your name with undertale as a lot of people hate/dislike that game, mostly because of the fanbase(that ruined it)

Robely

Recognized Member
I don't know if related to this, but there was a person with your same name, "sans", but all lower case who was doing some rule breaking (can't remember what but I think MFK).
Yeah don't worry, a small portion of people made fun of you because of the name but the majority do hate "you" because of a mass freekiller/griefer with the same name (minus the capital S). I would either change your name or just wait it out. And if they do bring it up just say that was a different guy.

Reactions: n_n

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Being hated is fun trust me. People leave the match when you join very fun times

Zero1763

Recognized Member

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Dont mean to be the lukki aka backseat moderator but you both should cease derailing

Though zero is right

Status
Not open for further replies.