the "sacred" word

Zero1763

Recognized Member
>joke

Also plenty of things have a negative meaning, what's the point in disallowing it if we're all used to it.
If I actually have to point it out, and I know you're gonna reply to it, it's a
S O C I A L C O N S T R U C T, that you may not agree with, but is enforced. Obviously people aren't used to it if they get offended by it.
If you're serious you're retarded

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Is it really that hard to go without saying it?
They are too mentally challenged to understand the basics of human decency.

It gets even more pathetic when they're trying so hard to say it by changing it to n!gger, nibba, niger, negrito etc.

Waste of oxygen like these is why humanity went downhill (it already did but this made sure it stayed down).

L1nk

Recognized Member
There's only one race, and it's the,

Human Race

So basically, everything you say will be racist to someone.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member

Snap

TF2 Admin
At what point when playing this game would you have any legitimate reason to use the N word?
Exactly. In my 4K hours, I can't think of a situation in which I thought that that specific word was fitting for a particular response. What's the point in calling someone that anyways, aside from using it in a derogatory manner? This post's title is also dumb, considering the word shouldn't be "sacred". It's a word, albeit derogatory in nature, and for that reason it is a punishable offense.

I can't think of any situations that it would really be acceptable to use the word either. A cashier is handing your change back, as you leave you say "Have a good day..."
"Can I get ketchup on the side..."
"What do you want to do after school..."
Now instead of just ending the sentences there, you add the phrase "my n word".

Don't all of those sentences work without the N word apparent? They all could, and saying that you need the freedom to be say that is dumb. If you were homosexual, wouldn't you take offense to homophobic slurs? If you were Mexican, wouldn't you take offense to someone making fun of your culture, heritage, or skin color? I certainly wouldn't feel welcome being berated for something I can't change.

Most of the people who are claiming they need to be able to say the N word are people who have no idea how to communicate. I don't think that I should need a reason to say it, and neither should anyone. The word comes from systematic oppression and hatred, no good can come from using it just because you think you should be able to say it.

Oh no, my freedom of speech is being destroyed here. This is madness! It's a rule, get over it. You're complaining to the same people trying to protect you from harassment as well. I hand out appropriate punishments to anyone who thinks that words are just words, and that they should be able to call you whatever they want because they're just words.

Warning points here I come

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivy

cube

Recognized Member
In my honest opinion about this word is it shouldn't be punished but u should make fun of the people who say it because most of them are 14 year old edge lords trying to strike a nerve with someone in the cheapest least creative way possible.
This word shouldn't get any of the attention it gets because who tf cares lol

Denied

jb map maker
Whenst calling someone retarded is ok but we still have to take into consideration that tyrone's ancestors might have been slaves 200 years ago. Yknow just saying damn is enough to trigger some people, why the fuck should any word be treated differently. Might aswell ban fowl language while we're at it. Wouldn't wanna offend those christian moms.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
The true N word is nugget (like chicken nugget)

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Don't all of those sentences work without the N word apparent? They all could, and saying that you need the freedom to be say that is dumb. If you were homosexual, wouldn't you take offense to homophobic slurs? If you were Mexican, wouldn't you take offense to someone making fun of your culture, heritage, or skin color? I certainly wouldn't feel welcome being berated for something I can't change.

I wouldn't.

Snap

TF2 Admin
I wouldn't.
Beautiful input, I couldn't have said it better myself.

You're one person, and while you may not be offended for someone directing derogatory remarks at you, others are and that's largely who the rules aim to protect. Nobody deserves to be degraded in that way, whether or not you care about it.