The SG Gambling Guide by Black

Calb

Recognized Member
So, first off, before you get into all this stuff, let me say something. Gambling is STUPID. It is RETARDED. If you gamble, you are most likely not sane.

Now that that is said, SHOULD YOU GAMBLE?
-If you're scared of losing, You shouldn't gamble.
-If you barely have any items (BP under 10 keys) You shouldn't gamble.
-If you want extremely fast profit, You should Gamble.
-If you have balls of steel, You should Gamble.

What gambling websites do I use?
The only one I really use to make profit is Sweetstakes.tf
There are others like Double.tf and much more, but I will focus on Sweetstakes.tf

Double.tf or Sweetstakes.tf?
In general, there's a pot. You put in a certain amount. Let's say I put in 1 key. Since I am the only one in the pot, I have 100% chance of winning that pot, since I put in 100% of the value in that pot. If another guy puts in a key, I now have 50% chance of winning 2 keys. Is doing that type of thing ''worth it" ? In my opinion, no. Not on Sweetstakes.tf, because other people can come in the pot with something like 5 keys, he has 72% chance of winning the pot, so you're pretty much fucked. If you want to do that type of 1v1 betting, you need to go on Double.tf, where all the bets are the same amount, 1v1.

How does Sweetstakes.tf work?
-You put your items in sweetstakes.tf bots. All items placed must be worth AT LEAST 1 ref, the total of items placed must be equal or higher than 1 key. You can place a maximum of 20 items at a time.
-You can then bet your items like a retard. You can withdraw the items whenever you want. When you win an item, it goes in your ''loot'' and you can withdraw that too.
-A player can put in a maximum of 5 items
-The ''Pot'' has a maximum of 10 items.
*If the pot is at 9 items, someone else can put 5 items, making the total items at 14 items. If two people put in 5 items at exactly the same time, the pot can go up to 19 items. You get where this is going.
-The price of your item gives you the % chance to win based off the value of the pot (Take what I said earlier as an example, the 1 key 2 key thing)
-The website takes 5% of all pots as a payment to run the website. (Meaning that if the pot is 2 keys and you put in a 900 key unusual, the 2 keys will go to the website and you win nothing, so if you put AND your 900 key unusual and 4 other keys, you will actually lose the 4 keys even if you win the pot)
-Once two items from different persons are in the pot, a 10 second countdown goes, once at 0, the pot closes and the winner is drawn. If an other item is placed when, let's say there's 2 seconds left, the countdown goes back to 10.

Statistics, how should I work with them?
If you put in 1 key in a 2 key pot you have:
( 2 (keys you can win) - 1 (keys you put in) ) x 0.50 (50% chance of winning --> 0.50) = 1 x 0.50 = 0.50
Now how about 10 keys in a 15 key pot:
( 15 (keys you can win) - 10 (keys you put in) ) x0.66 (66% chance of winning --> 0.66) = 5 x 0.66 = 3.33

The higher the number at the end (In green) the more ''safe'' your bet is. You should always aim for higher numbers.

If the number in green is lower than 1, you SHOULDN''T place the bet.

IMPORTANT you won't have the time to calculate all that, so you need to calculate all that in your head, approximately. You will see me do this in the ''Here's some of my wins'' section of this guide, the first video.

The numbers aren't always right. You can always lose to some dumb bets.
I lost a total of 30 keys in 1 bet, I lost to someone that had 10% chance of winning. It can really be frustrating at times.

The worst one I saw was a guy betting in a 600 key unusual. When a 600 key unusual is in the pot, no one else wants to go in because you basically have 0% chances of winning, so usually, someone places a ref to make the countdown go down to 0. The 600 key unusual will win and the ref will go to the website. But that one time, this dude just places 1 ref and wins this 600 key unusual. The dude with the 600 key unusual hasn't been on the website since then. I wonder why.

Here's some of my wins.

Winning 8 keys
Winning an unusual

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR IF I SKIPPED ANY PART THAT YOU FEEL SHOULD BE IN, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.

Baron

Recognized Member
Ah, gambling...

The cocaine of moneymaking capitalist pigs....

What a sight.....

Anyways, I'm kind of neutral on gambling for two reasons:
a.) If you have nothing else better to do with your hard earned capital, this could be a big money crapper

b.) However, you'll get addicted to it if you don't set a limit.
When you DO get addicted, you will blow through your money quicker than Trump and his 50ft luxurious wall.

Calb

Recognized Member
Ah, gambling...

The cocaine of moneymaking capitalist pigs....

What a sight.....

Anyways, I'm kind of neutral on gambling for two reasons:
a.) If you have nothing else better to do with your hard earned capital, this could be a big money crapper

b.) However, you'll get addicted to it if you don't set a limit.
When you DO get addicted, you will blow through your money quicker than Trump and his 50ft luxurious wall.
Tbh that's what happened to me. I lost about 40 keys and I was like ''I'll bet till I win those back''... It was going downhill until I took a break and really thought it out. I said to myself ''If I lose one more time, I'm never betting again". I never lost since then, especially since I started using maths on my side.

Schultz

Recognized Member
Fuck gambling, all the money goes to me to fund my Revolution to turn Jailbreak into a Gulag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Baron

Recognized Member
Tbh that's what happened to me. I lost about 40 keys and I was like ''I'll bet till I win those back''... It was going downhill until I took a break and really thought it out. I said to myself ''If I lose one more time, I'm never betting again". I never lost since then, especially since I started using maths on my side.
Don't quote me on this or I will murder you,

You may have your maths right but, do you have your stars aligned?

Obviously, these kinds of capitalist haven websites are randomized and are mostly based on luck.

Even with Asian level math(I stand by that statement), you never know if you're actually gonna win, even with a 99% chance

Schultz

Recognized Member

Obviously, these kinds of capitalist haven websites are randomized and are mostly based on luck.

Even with Asian level math(I stand by that statement), you never know if you're actually gonna win, even with a 99% chance
Exactly. This is why your money should be funded to the Gulag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Calb

Recognized Member

I know, hence why I said "the maths can lie" and "Gambling is STUPID. It is RETARDED. If you gamble, you are most likely not sane."

Tricky

•~•

It isn't still luck then, it's chance.
Math doesn't lie, people do.

Schultz

Recognized Member
I do not lie though, I promise your money will be well kept in the Gulag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Baron

Recognized Member
I do not lie though, I promise your money will be well kept in the Gulag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, State Minister of Propaganda.

Whatever you say, my holiness

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
You're going to the Gulag now, yah Jew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What the fuck is it with you and Jews, u treat it as an offensive term like wtf it's immature as fuck, yes I'm extremely butthurt, don't judge me
Let me quote something you once said to me
"Can you fucking not? It's shit like this that makes an actual discussion impossible."

Schultz

Recognized Member
What the fuck is it with you and Jews, u treat it as an offensive term like wtf it's immature as fuck, yes I'm extremely butthurt, don't judge me
"Can you fucking not? It's shit like this that makes an actual discussion impossible."
It's not a fucking offensive term, calm down. You're being sent away for being greedy, yah Jew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all seriousness, what thread was that quote from?

Calb

Recognized Member
People seem to be obsessed with saying ''jew'' and it's now a trend.. they don't use it as an insult. It's like ''pleb''...

The 29 keys I made since this post tell me that maths don't lie.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
It's not a fucking offensive term, calm down. You're being sent away for being greedy, yah Jew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all seriousness, what thread was that quote from?
Save the Endangered Soupcan where I posted #GetShrekt or some bullshit like that
But why the hell are you calling people Jews then, do u just have no respect for others? To me it just sounds like your trying to be a troll. Also how the hell am I being greedy?!? There is nothing greedy about giving you attention that you're purposely seeking.

Now that I'm done raging, don't gamble, you'll fuck up massively
If you have an addiction call the hotline 8554193243
yes that's the actual hotline for gambling addictions