The SG Gambling Guide by Black

Calb

Recognized Member
Save the Endangered Soupcan where I posted #GetShrekt or some bullshit like that
But why the hell are you calling people Jews then, do u just have no respect for others? To me it just sounds like your trying to be a troll. Also how the hell am I being greedy?!? There is nothing greedy about giving you attention that you're purposely seeking.

Now that I'm done raging, don't gamble, you'll fuck up massively
If you have an addiction call the hotline 8554193243
yes that's the actual hotline for gambling addictions
Listen here. I won enough to know gambling is EXTREMELY stupid. BUT IF YOU'RE SMART, YOU CAN MAKE MAD PROFIT LIKE ME. I'm not saying you should all gamble, I'm just saying IT WORKS FOR ME, LIKE REALLY. I will be doing giveaways soon to prove my point that, I am indeed, rich.

Schultz

Recognized Member
Save the Endangered Soupcan where I posted #GetShrekt or some bullshit like that
But why the hell are you calling people Jews then, do u just have no respect for others? To me it just sounds like your trying to be a troll. Also how the hell am I being greedy?!? There is nothing greedy about giving you attention that you're purposely seeking.

Now that I'm done raging, don't gamble, you'll fuck up massively
If you have an addiction call the hotline 8554193243
yes that's the actual hotline for gambling addictions
You won't give your money to the Gulag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Baron

Recognized Member
Listen here. I won enough to know gambling is EXTREMELY stupid. BUT IF YOU'RE SMART, YOU CAN MAKE MAD PROFIT LIKE ME. I'm not saying you should all gamble, I'm just saying IT WORKS FOR ME, LIKE REALLY. I will be doing giveaways soon to prove my point that, I am indeed, rich.
Jeez, you sound oddly familiar...
You won't give your money to the Gulag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Enough with the damn Gulags, we all know Summer Camp is much worse.

Swift

Recognized Member
Im not really sure promoting gambling to a young audience is a good idea.

Schultz

Recognized Member
Im not really sure promoting gambling to a young audience is a good idea.
Agreed, it's bad enough there's 10 year olds playing games like GTA.

Calb

Recognized Member
*Utter bullshit from Violet, I'm 400 keys richer because of gambling. I guess he's jelly.

Violet

i mean you never withdraw. so nobody knows your real net profit. If your calling so much B.S screenshots please.

edit
also sweetstakes.tf is down now due to it closing. bp.tf/lotto is the only way to gamble but i dont see a increase in your backpack. nice fake :p

Last edited:

Calb

Recognized Member
-
Bad either way:
- Get addicted
- Lose everything
- Win streak, then lose
-Don't get addicted because you're not a retard
-Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose
-Keep 75% of what you win, never lose much.
-Stop betting once you lost the 25% you kept for gambling