This needs to Stop

DragonShock

Recognized Member
I am really getting annoyed and angry at all of the Admins/Mods leaving SG. I'm not mad at the leaving players themselves, but the fact that we are losing so many people, primarily on MCL. Something NEEDS to be done about this, whether it be the spawn camping, the "respect" or the overall behavior of the servers. 

SillyKitty

I left for personal reasons. Nothing is wrong with the servers. If an admin has problems I firmly believe it is their fault. Act in a respectable way and you'll get respect. Enforce spawn camping and it'll stop. People like neko don't deserve respect but others like Madame, quote, kris ect. Do

Barzola

Recognized Member
To be honest Dragon, I see this too. But the thing is, some of these admins are well experienced and know what goes on around SG and how to deal with rules being broken. Some of them are long time admins that we've all loved and cared about. But as we keep getting posts about admins resigning, I feel like we're going to end up having to hire..let's say..people who are not experienced enough with SG and I feel would end up abusing there adminship when there are not higher admins on. This is certainly a problem that I think we should all get fixed soon.

DragonShock

Recognized Member
Barzola said:
To be honest Dragon, I see this too. But the thing is, some of these admins are well experienced and know what goes on around SG and how to deal with rules being broken. Some of them are long time admins that we've all loved and cared about. But as we keep getting posts about admins resigning, I feel like we're going to end up having to hire..let's say..people who are not experienced enough with SG and I feel would end up abusing there adminship when there are not higher admins on. This is certainly a problem that I think we should all get fixed soon.

Im not trying to promote myself or anyone else, but I think a new batch of promotions need to be established. Mods who really have shown respect, tolerance, and overall understanding. These people should be promoted to help balance out the leaving mods/admins.

Sent from my Raisin using Tapatalk

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
I would agree, but we have had 2 batches lately, and people need to be on for long amounts of time to prove themselves. I'm a complete hypocrite for saying this (manager in less than a month) but people really need to stay dedicated for long periods of time to be promoted. 

A small amount of very good and deserving admins are better than 50 managers who only got promoted because of a need for more admins.

MLGNRG

Recognized Member
I think the main problem is respect for most cases of admins. I came to play tf2 and i was badmouthed by magical burger because i was enforcing a rule that he thought was "wrong"(im telling him to keep swearing to a minimumand to respect other people and he calls me out like im 5 and calls me a kid) to be honest we mods and admins dont get the respect we deserve and it isnt fair the way we are treated.

i'm your average MLG player

Katze

Recognized Member
I don't think admins leaving "needs to stop." Personally, I have a life outside of SG (whoarlyholyshit) and I need to attend to personal issues and don't have time 24/7 to reprimand a freekiller. I don't enjoy being called to deal with one freekiller or spawncamper when I'm in the middle of something else, including, but not limited to, playing other games, being out with friends, or just not wanted to fucking deal with it for the 2193890217th time that day. 

In fact, currently I'm in a bad spot in my life, since a school transfer put me into much more difficult classes. I'm failing math and biology, and will have to drop honors classes to reschedule to classes that fit me better. I was planning on privately telling Speced or Kris, but I'll likely take a small break from duty. I'll be forced to be somewhat inactive anyways, since some srs family drama lumps are happening rite now.

Here's a gif of Christian Bale becuz why the fuck not.
HC59p.gif