Til' Death Implied on LR.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Let's settle this here and now. Is it really implied? In the rules, there is no such thing that states "Til' death is always implied" while Fresh said that it is. This confuses me and alot of players so please PLEASE decide if it really is or not.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Let's settle this here and now.
Cringe,
1521901304519.png

not in the rules.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
That's what I said to "Mr Oof Meh". He said "@Denied and Fresh said it's always implied" when I checked on the rules it's not.

Ben

might as well just say "do this and that to the death" since it doesn't imply

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Unwritten rules are a thing.

Plus it's most likely said to avoid delaying the round so just do it and don't be a dick and waste everyone's time.
by that logic you're already implying a written rule that's called not delaying

also piss off were trying to hate on unwritten rules nor promote them serb

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
by that logic you're already implying a written rule that's called not delaying

also piss off were trying to hate on unwritten rules nor promote them serb
Blame umbra or whoever came up with the unwritten rules in the first place you ronald mcdonald.

Lady_Kyuuna

Recognized Member
Sure we don't have any Brits left y'all caused them to leave, @Bush-Dog @Zero1763.

That said it's common courtesy to not delay the round (as well as being a WRITTEN rule in multiple place) therefore to avoid it as well as following a previous discourse on the Unwritten Rules(tm) it was generally accepted by the community that it would be implied. It also avoids the RED LR to be over really really quickly (an example being on Chrétien's Obby with a BLU team filled with Scouts). So in my opinion, it IS implied.

You know what else confuses a lot of players, especially older ones? Being KOS over obeying orders that were legit before that new JB players wave hit. Best example I can give you is the warden saying the word "jump". Nonono without the "first/last reaction", just "jump" and then getting killed for it. It's a legitimate order you guys. Kill the people that didn't jump, not the ones that did.

Speaking of new JB player wave, I've never seen a bunch of people rewriting the rules as much as they're doing right now like dear lord.

Recognized Member
Sure we don't have any Brits left y'all caused them to leave, @Bush-Dog @Zero1763.

That said it's common courtesy to not delay the round (as well as being a WRITTEN rule in multiple place) therefore to avoid it as well as following a previous discourse on the Unwritten Rules(tm) it was generally accepted by the community that it would be implied. It also avoids the RED LR to be over really really quickly (an example being on Chrétien's Obby with a BLU team filled with Scouts). So in my opinion, it IS implied.

You know what else confuses a lot of players, especially older ones? Being KOS over obeying orders that were legit before that new JB players wave hit. Best example I can give you is the warden saying the word "jump". Nonono without the "first/last reaction", just "jump" and then getting killed for it. It's a legitimate order you guys. Kill the people that didn't jump, not the ones that did.

Speaking of new JB player wave, I've never seen a bunch of people rewriting the rules as much as they're doing right now like dear lord.
tl:dr probably says something about how "I'm right and you're wrong"
That being said let's point out all the memes.
common courtesy
y'all caused them to leave, @Bush-Dog @Zero1763.
my opinion

Edit:
Being KOS over obeying orders that were legit before that new JB players wave hit. Best example I can give you is the warden saying the word "jump". Nonono without the "first/last reaction", just "jump" and then getting killed for it. It's a legitimate order you guys. Kill the people that didn't jump, not the ones that did.
I was right about the Im right and you're wrong thing

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member

If the "Till death" is implied, it'll cause mass delay in the server if the players who are alive are good at a certain minigame. It's much more better if the LR Red would just be KOS if he hasn't said till death to make the round faster.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Can we just agree that Ben is dumb and should still be banned? This way we can all be friends and only sacrifice one child to the eternal fire pit raging on jailbreak

Fresh n Fruity

Recognized Member
Just take a moment to think. "What is their LR?" if the answer to that question is not "killing them" you don't.
You know, you can also not be a dick searching for any little excuse to get the red killed. It's people like you that make me just want to quit playing on the server.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Just take a moment to think. "What is their LR?" if the answer to that question is not "killing them" you don't.
You know, you can also not be a dick searching for any little excuse to get the red killed. It's people like you that make me just want to quit playing on the server.
Isn't it that most blues will just want to keep themselves alive as long as possible? Plus, it's against the rules to "Delay the round needlessly". Most people wont just say "Screw this, I want to end the round fast so other people can play.". They would rather be selfish and just keep doing the minigame over and over until he fails or dies. But what if he is good at the game and he's a class with healing attributes? Think about that by the way. I'm not being a dick to search for any excuse whatsoever, I am just trying to stand ground on what are and are not on the rules. And @Yuki please try to give your opinion on this.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Sorry that Umbra wasn't satisfied with essentially supreme rule on jailbreak, he also should've has the kill switch.
That said it's common courtesy to not delay the round (as well as being a WRITTEN rule in multiple place)
Starting off great
following a previous discourse on the Unwritten Rules(tm) it was generally accepted by the community that it would be implied
goes to shit. It was a great idea on paper, that was never put on paper, because he never wanted to put it on paper because he couldn't. So came along """""unwritten rules""""" made by people who couldn't directly edit the rules so we just go by what they say? Sounds like something that shouldn't be followed if the main person who said that isn't here anymore(and/or you could suggest @Yuki to put it in the rules
It also avoids the RED LR to be over really really quickly
It doesn't take a long time to say "To the death of all blues", a really long time, and Jailbreak is basically about how to kill someone for the most retarded reason possible at this point((OPINION)).
So in my opinion, it IS implied.
((ALSO OPINION))

K.
Implying wardens already don't kill for the most minimal movement already. If it's not written and you got it from "he said she said", don't enforce it aswell.