Titles, titles, titles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
A mini-contest: This is your chance to suggest new titles to be used on the forums, that is the text under each person's username. These change based on the number of trophy points you have.

Suggestions should be appropriate and not excessively long. You may choose to suggest one title for a particular trophy point count, or suggest multiple titles for varying points. No dumb joke responses, thanks.

The poster of the accepted ones will receive a custom user title of their choice. Subject to admin approval. Or I can pick for you, but you'll probably end up with something silly. For those that already have a custom title, I guess you get to change it. Also, you get get awarded a unique trophy that says your entry was accepted in the December 2017 Titles contest.

More trophy points will be added soon. Stellar record can no longer be obtained as of December 1st 2017.

Last edited:

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Senior Member (Members that are really old, probably has more trophy points than others)
Respected/Important (People who are respected/Important above Well-Known I guess)

Those are the 2. And good luck to other contestants!

If I would win, I would make my Title as: Retard or Fat Boy idk.

Denied

jb map maker
User titles:
New
Approved
Active
Experienced
Senior
Respected
Elite
Socially inept
(Don't bother adding member to it)

Admin titles:
Trial mod
Admin
Report handler
Owner

Last edited:

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
User titles:
New
Approved
Active
Experienced
Senior
Respected
Elite
(Don't bother adding member to it)

Admin titles:
Trial mod
Admin
Report handler
Owner
aye, i copyright me post man. dont yus my crap.

minimoth

@Yuki You have perma-banned every single one of my forum accounts, yet I have been around since 2014. Does this account for anything?

Wickednick

Recognized Member
A mini-contest: This is your chance to suggest new titles to be used on the forums, that is the text under each person's username. These change based on the number of trophy points you have.

Suggestions should be appropriate and not excessively long. You may choose to suggest one title for a particular trophy point count, or suggest multiple titles for varying points. No dumb joke responses, thanks.

The poster of the accepted ones will receive a custom user title of their choice. Subject to admin approval. Or I can pick for you, but you'll probably end up with something silly. For those that already have a custom title, I guess you get to change it. Also, you get get awarded a unique trophy that says your entry was accepted in the December 2017 Titles contest.

More trophy points will be added soon. Stellar record can no longer be obtained as of December 1st 2017.
Slave to the system

Cat

Recognized Member
Superstar

(also hey, I can't be the only one who read the title wrong, right?)

RedMint

Yeh, I think we need a new title for "New Member" rn. I'm thinking about "Recruit", "Approved".

Last edited:

FilboTheDerp

Recognized Member
It'd be nice to have a title for more experienced members that's only available after a certain amount of hours?

Last edited:

Zero1763

Recognized Member

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member
Weeaboo anyone who has a anime picture gets it

Robely

Recognized Member
If you're gunna add more trophies, you could move Gaben Approved up, and make it so it's: Veteran Member, The Honorary Member, Gaben/Gaben Approved. It'll add some connections to the server which I and maybe others would find pretty neat.

Other Ideas:
Famous Member (Goes after well known)
Ancient Member (For old old members)

You could also add more variations of the Retired Staff tag, which changes depending on how long the staff stayed. Idk what to name it, but the idea is there.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
hyperxd

ultraxd

Question since this wasn't answered, how would one have even gotten fucking Stellar record, because i feel cheesed that no one knew how to get it and now no one else can get it(except of course you have it because X D)
It was 1000 posts min, min 1 year old account and less than 5 warning points over that time. Warnings can no longer be used to determine trophy eligibility. So it's either I manually hand them out or I remove the warning requirement, in which case it wouldn't be stellar record.

Denied

jb map maker
If you're gunna add more trophies, you could move Gaben Approved up, and make it so it's: Veteran Member, The Honorary Member, Gaben/Gaben Approved. It'll add some connections to the server which I and maybe others would find pretty neat.

Other Ideas:
Famous Member (Goes after well known)
Ancient Member (For old old members)

You could also add more variations of the Retired Staff tag, which changes depending on how long the staff stayed. Idk what to name it, but the idea is there.
Tbh "Gaben approved" is a pretty gay title, I'd change that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.