Trade Map

Nachös

Recognized Member
I was wondering about your opinions on the trade map. I think the trade server should be a trade network/chill server where you could actually leave spawn and enjoy a non-objective based casual game. I want to know your opinions whether or not you like the map and if the map isn't in favor maybe we can petition to change it unless spec can't or has a reason against changing it.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
I was wondering about your opinions on the trade map. I think the trade server should be a trade network/chill server where you could actually leave spawn and enjoy a non-objective based casual game. I want to know your opinions whether or not you like the map and if the map isn't in favor maybe we can petition to change it unless spec can't or has a reason against changing it.
This is somewhat of a battleground that already happened before with trade_plaza being the new map.
The side that doesn't want change is gonna insult the side that wants change for having a favorite,
while the side that wants the map to stay is going to say the map is fine and prefer it since it was edited for this server.
In my opinion-(shot)
I liked realms better because it wasn't an enclosed space with 4 possible spawnpoints. You could choose one and chill from there, instead of the alternative which is getting your 3 spawns camped because they know where exactly you're gonna go out from.

alsoyeyuralive

Tricky

•~•

Nachös

Recognized Member
A map change isn't really going to fix people wanting to shoot at other people on trade servers.
I don't mean stop shooting at people but atleast to exit spawn, because on the current one exiting spawn is hard to do because someone is ready at the door to kill you instantly or a sniper on the other side of the map.

user removed

Recognized Member
For the millionth time, there are many exits to spawn.
Let me iterate upon a couple.
1) The main exit, which to your credit often times has people surrounding it
2) The two exit teleporters that are to the left of the main exit when leaving spawn. These lead to often times not guarded places on the map.
3) The alternate exit which puts you literally right above a health kit.
These are three exits directly adjacent to the spawn point. If you still are unable to leave spawn after being given 4 ways to do so I don't think it's a problem with the map but maybe a problem with you?
kill you instantly or a sniper on the other side of the map.
Also, to address this quickly, all of the snipers that come on the trade server are either really bad or are standing on top of the balcony. There is a teleporter exit right beside the balcony if you really want to kill them that way. It's not that hard to avoid sniper shots anyways. Just jump and strafe.