Trade_Plaza_SG - DESIGN IT YOURSELF

user removed

Recognized Member
The two sections that @Swift had originally done in the first concept art that was posted on the forum was good.
I don't think a lot of people understand the implications of adding things like sniping areas and what not.
Snipers in general, but especially on a map as linear as trade plaza become an extreme issue and I don't see a point in making an area dedicated to helping a class that seems to dominate on the server anyways.
At this point, trade is just a massive battle arena, and adding all of the superfluous elements just seems to complicate the basics of what it actually is.

So path, what the hell do you propose?
Well, I'll tell you SG forum reader. Option one is obviously to go back to minecraft or hyrule, both very open and more interesting maps.
Option two would just be to keep it simple and nice looking.
Over complicating the map is going to be a bad idea, I'm sure of it.

EmNudge

allowed the sun back into the spy room
I'm noticing a disconnect between the view of the people on the forums and the view of the players on the server.

Most people on the server want the trade_plaza map to stay. Many on the forums want it gone. Having a vote at this point would be ignoring the players on the server.

If we can get a server vote setup that may solve the problem. A plugin that stores player STEAM ids and their choice regarding the map. It can be reviewed after a week and we'll see the results.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I'm noticing a disconnect between the view of the people on the forums and the view of the players on the server.

Most people on the server want the trade_plaza map to stay. Many on the forums want it gone. Having a vote at this point would be ignoring the players on the server.

If we can get a server vote setup that may solve the problem. A plugin that stores player STEAM ids and their choice regarding the map. It can be reviewed after a week and we'll see the results.
HYRULE or bust

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Welcome to the 2016 election, where people got mad that their side isn't being represented when the other side if lost would complain about the same thing.
In a case like this majority is what you can go off
edit:said people can go on the forums and defend the map staying too

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
EmNudge, I like the map and all, but I really want minecraft realms back!

People's People People

Recognized Member
um ok lol
I have literally only met one person: @People's People People who was like "hell yeah I love big boxes to fight in!"
Anyone that says they like it on the server is obviously new and doesn't realize what they are missing out on.
also cough hyrule cough
We have been through this comversation MANY times about how we are wanting to change the map. Please just understand that we arent going to have that map back. :p